2023 MLB Thread

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Watch both videos, that security guard doesn't get paid enough to make a tackle like that and the DMX song is perfect in the first video lol...

How narcissistic does that guy have to be to think this was the best way to propose at a baseball game? Woof.

And ya, that security guard was definitely a linebacker in high school football. Excellent form tackle.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
god the mets are horrible right now lol. only 6 or 7 games but this has been.. alarming
They have a great top half of their lineup, but relying on 2 dudes who are ~40 to
anchor the rotation was a bold move. Also losing a top-3 reliever in baseball doesn’t help. Putting up a 6-spot on Burnes is impressive, though.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Alright, here's a good two-game-in Yankees' fan speaking!

Im gonna have my farewell "party" at the end of May, going back to good old Finland.

I was thinking about inviting people to a Yankees game. They play 3x at home against San Diego during the Memorial day weekend. So, my question is: As the Monday 29th May is a national holiday, which of the game days, Saturday 27th or Sunday 28th is gonna have the best crowd?

Lets ignore the weather impact for now.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Alright, here's a good two-game-in Yankees' fan speaking!

Im gonna have my farewell "party" at the end of May, going back to good old Finland.

I was thinking about inviting people to a Yankees game. They play 3x at home against San Diego during the Memorial day weekend. So, my question is: As the Monday 29th May is a national holiday, which of the game days, Saturday 27th or Sunday 28th is gonna have the best crowd?

Lets ignore the weather impact for now.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
If any of the games are a day game after a night game they might rest a player or two. Usually that would be a Sunday matinee after a Saturday night game.

Reactions: Capt Nico Poo

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
god the mets are horrible right now lol. only 6 or 7 games but this has been.. alarming
Think about it, they've been in Florida for spring training for 6 weeks, then start in Miami then go to Milwaukee. They haven't been home yet and haven't been able to settle in. They also have not had a day off in the season yet. There's literally no reason to worry.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Please stop... let everyone out of their agony... terrible anthem singer at Mets game.

She seemed to have issues with her ear piece, tho

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It's hilarious that all these teams on the east coast banged their home openers because of 'impending rain' only to postpone to today when it's twenty plus degrees cooler.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Lol ar Yankees "closer". What a way to shit the bed...

He pulled through at final moment! He gave up like 11 balls lmao in 9th with Yanks up by 1

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
Cole looking like the best pitcher in baseball so far, you love to see it. I think the pitch clock has forced him to not get so into his own head.

Also for all you Mets fans, things seem…better? Excited to see what Baty can do. My good friend from work has already soured on Alvarez lol.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Good lord the Mets are unwatchable. Kinda felt this coming and that past year was a mirage. Can Steven Cohen just buy the Rays and move them to Queens? :laugh:

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Bash the team until they bash the ball way the hell over the wall! I was so down on the 2023 New York Mets. Still plenty of work to do but, that was pretty frigging cool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad