2023 Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
I'm reaching the point where I think my dream draft for 9 & 17 is Zach Benson and Daniil But.

And now I just want to see those draft day photos
Why do you like But that much to make it a dream draft? Actually asking because I have never seen anything on him, highlight wise. I know some people here have been bringing his name up more recently.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
No kidding lol. Would you take a guy who has a Smythe, can hit 75 points in a season, multiple 30 goal seasons at 9th overall? Hes averaged over 65 points a year his last 6 seasons. If youre not happy with that at 9, youll never be happy
Living in vegas, I can see why the other guy doesn't like marchessault.

I hate marchessault with a passion lol. If he doesn't score in the first period
then he is just useless for the rest of the game unless he randomly scores.
He legit cannot and refuses to have an actual good, all-around game
unless he has a goal. Not to mention he tries to pick corners as much as
humanly possible when he just doesn't really have that ability at all.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Why do you like But that much to make it a dream draft? Actually asking because I have never seen anything on him, highlight wise. I know some people here have been bringing his name up more recently.
Disclaimer: My opinions are probably based on less than even the most average online message board user. I essentially started watching highlight videos this week.

He reminds me a lot of Soderblom but more refined, especially at this age (hence him being a 1st round prospect). Very big body with great hands. Skating and acceleration look very good for someone his size and age. Very good wrist shot and one timer. Good passing. Willing defensively and uses length. IQ looks good knowing when to shoot, pass, use big body to protect puck

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
The big draw for Dvorsky for me is that he will be in the SHL next year and the SHL-NHL pipeline has treated us well the last four years. We have guys over there who can help him with his skating.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
The big draw for Dvorsky for me is that he will be in the SHL next year and the SHL-NHL pipeline has treated us well the last four years. We have guys over there who can help him with his skating.
I'm hopeful in that scenario that he could develop into something of a forward version of Seider (a great two-way player who had a significant jump in offensive output post-draft).

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Next 2 years he stays in SHL, wich is what I prefer

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad