GDT: 2023-24 season Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers Game 1

Who wins the series

• Oilers in 4

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • Oilers in 5

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • Oilers in 6

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • Oilers in 7

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Kings in 4

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Kings in 5

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Kings in 6

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Kings in 7

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2006
Let’s be real, would anyone be shocked if Clarke is in Ontario again next year? After all everyone thought he would be our x-factor this season and look how that turned out. Barring a full fire sale this team is going to be at worst a bubble team next year and I can easily see management, whoever it is, going full steam ahead with the “get in and anything can happen” plan.
We’ll just hire more of Blucs friends on the development side.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Was just about to mention skinner looks silly as f*** when you get him moving, just keep pinballing shit around his feet and he can get squirrelly

It was noticeable earlier when the fourth line was doing wraparounds for every shot, skinner has happy feet

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Was just about to mention skinner looks silly as f*** when you get him moving, just keep pinballing shit around his feet and he can get squirrelly

It was noticeable earlier when the fourth line was doing wraparounds for every shot, skinner has happy feet
Skinner sucks and better teams are going to exploit him.

Albi

Nov 24, 2004
Claro - Switzerland
It hurts watching this crap, but we shouldn’t be surprised, we knew this was coming. It’s Luke and Blake who thought we were contenders, and unfortunately they call the shots. I honestly don’t give a gigantic f**k about this series. It’s what must happen as soon as we’ll hit the golf course which will be key for the future of this group:
1. Flake get the boot
2. See PLD contract bought out (trading him is a pipe dream).

I’ve never witnessed such an awful GM since the MacMaster days, but McNall was in jail…

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
"there's so much more skill from the 1st to the 4th line"

yeah daryl, on other teams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad