GDT: 2023-24 season Western Conference Quarter Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers Game 1

Who wins the series

• Oilers in 4

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • Oilers in 5

Votes: 47 44.8%
  • Oilers in 6

Votes: 15 14.3%
  • Oilers in 7

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Kings in 4

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Kings in 5

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Kings in 6

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • Kings in 7

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
did they manage to hurt hyman there or was he just being dramatic and mopey leaving the ice?

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
xxx - Byfield - Fagemo
xxx - Turcotte - Kaliyev
xxx - Thomas - Laferriere
Lee - Helenius - xxx

xxx - Clarke
xxx - Spence
xxx - xxx

xxx
xxx
Let’s be real, would anyone be shocked if Clarke is in Ontario again next year? After all everyone thought he would be our x-factor this season and look how that turned out. Barring a full fire sale this team is going to be at worst a bubble team next year and I can easily see management, whoever it is, going full steam ahead with the “get in and anything can happen” plan.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I bet McDavid is the biggest Kings fan of all time with how much the Kings have designed a system to allow him to build so much speed uninterrupted.
Have you seen his house? We're lucky this guy plays hockey and isn't some serial killer.

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Someone needs to walk by PL Dubois and act like they are on a phone and say … yeah … the buyout number isn’t that bad….yeah I can’t believe how f***ing terrible he is… yeah… get the papers typed up

Reactions: DoktorJeep

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Wait for Bergerbin to announce his first move as GM was to trade Q as his contract demands were too expensive for the team.

Barf barf barf barf barf.
Have mercy we thought Blake was bad. If they get rid of BLUC he better get canned with them.

Reactions: funky

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Now I have to know.
mcdavid house.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events