GDT: 2023-24 season game 9 LA Kings vs Toronto Maple Leafs @5:00pm 10/31/23

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
everyone looks like they're skating in literal mud, must be the camera angle or something

that was some really awful hockey after the last PP expired, no one on the ice could make a pass

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Outside of the shitty powerplay, very good period overall. Only real good chance they gave up was the Nylander chance and that was more individual skill than an actual breakdown.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
everyone looks like they're skating in literal mud, must be the camera angle or something

that was some really awful hockey after the last PP expired, no one on the ice could make a pass

its their camera angles. ESPN uses like 4 cameras total and everything always looks off

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
This team can't play with a lead, hope they prove me wrong

Lotta guys just flat out blowing tires, ice must be slush

I'm also getting pretty f***ing sick of PLD, I've never seen such a big ass human just running back his way into the zone then just wet fart a weak turnover into the middle of the ice repeatedly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad