GDT: 2023-24 season game 9 LA Kings vs Toronto Maple Leafs @5:00pm 10/31/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
F9x8jA8WcAEf4wg

Los Angeles Kings(4-2-2, 10pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Toronto Maple Leafs (5-2-1 11pts, 4th in Atlantic)
Scotiabank Arena | Toronto, ON
TIME: 5:00pm PT | TV: ESPN RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
bNuSsQk.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

BPSP1sG.png

4BhIv79.png

Soo3wDl.png

ECesVBG.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan. Tobias Bjornfot
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson

:leafs

rxW2Kmx.png

Twa1xnY.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Shout out to the medical staff for continuously playing injured players.

Shout out to Copley for setting an example to the youth on How to not Goaltend.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Gonna need everyone pushing it. They've put in the extra work and they need to come out flying as the expectation is that they are prepared. Gotta use our depth advantage to the max and hope our defense comes up big. Hopefully, Talbot starts in net; however, it won't matter too much as he is weak high glove etc. and Toronto is going to have no problems hitting their marks if our defense takes the night off.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Probably one of the best tests for LA earlier in the season. Most of the teams have been elite (Colorado, Vegas, etc) or average (Winnipeg, Minnesota, etc).

Toronto's pretty much in the same boat. High-end offense, question marks in net. Though I think the Kings defense is better.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
National game? And against Toronto? Normally, I'd say it's a loss, but I have a feeling they are going to win big tonight. Could be the sugar talking, though.

Reactions: lumbergh

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
It will be an interesting game for Doughty. He's been playing with purpose, but he tends to lose his head a bit in these big Canadian market matchups. Need him to be good and smart tonight to lead the D corps through the storm.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
bertuzzi, domi, reaves on 3 lines

just don't get hurt
Narrator:

Tny760 pleaded with the heavens that his beloved players would walk away from the match unscathed….little did he know the Hockey Lords had other plans in mind..

• Wow
Reactions: tny760

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Woll has some of the best metrics of any goalie in the NHL right now. He leads the league in GSAE.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
What sucks is, if we lose this game, you just know its gonna be because of goaltending and/or special teams.

I'm sure that won't cause any frustration around here post game. :)

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
What sucks is, if we lose this game, you just know its gonna be because of goaltending and/or special teams.

I'm sure that won't cause any frustration around here post game. :)
Don’t worry at least we got PLD instead of a goalie.

Reactions: Little Psycho

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

matthews' line looks like it's about to pop eh

I keep thinking QB/Kopitar/Kempe are due for correction but so is Auston

Can’t wait for the drive bys

Oh the drivebys are gonna be golden

But more importantly--all of the narratives about the Kings for the entire 23-24 season will be solidified tonight in the eyes of east coast and canadian viewers

Reactions: Faterson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad