GDT: 2023-24 season game 81 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @6:30pm 4/15/24

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
Kings aren’t winning shit so the Oilers elimination is my Stanley Cup this year. Them being forced into a matchup with the $100 million defending champs instead of the easy warmup shooting gallery 1st round they were expecting would be beautiful.

Vegas, please take care of business against the Ducks and Hawks.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007

If the King win on Thursday and that's a big IF!! They will be at 99 points. Vegas will most definitely curb stomp the Hawks and the Sucks on Tuesday and Thursday bring them to 100 points. I think we avoid the Oilers and get steamrolled by both Vancouver or Dallas. Don't matter who we play I can't see this team winning one game against any of the three Teams mentioned. Okay maybe one if we play the Nucks. Then hoping that Bluc and company is finally canned for good.

Reactions: Jungle Boy

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
If we got a point today we could have be wild card 1 and probably face the canucks and maybe have a chance.
I really think if you are going into the playoffs with this kind of a mindset then you shouldn't deserve to even be in the playoffs. Kings will lose regardless of who wears what uniform.

Reactions: Jungle Boy

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Is it weird that I had a sigh of relief after this game because it means the oilers are closer to playing the knights, like that’s a real battle.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI

Byfield is a good dude, bypassing all that money and completely disappearing, helping the Kings save some money as a result.

That's crazy.

When Byfield had that spectacular goal vs Columbus he was at 18G/24A/42Pts in 52 games. Since then he has 1/10/11 in 27 games. Had he kept up his first 52 pace he would have finished the year with 28G/38A/66Pts

To potentially miss out on both bonuses, especially the goal one would have been unimaginable 2 months ago with the way he was playing.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
When they play the Wild they are.My god that team just sucks the life out of every team they face. Tonight was just like the last 5 years vs them.
I don’t know why you’d even make it about the wild. The kings have been extremely boring for a while that most of the recent games have been borderline unwatchable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad