GDT: 2023-24 season game 81 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @6:30pm 4/15/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GLN8W8xaIAAhXcS

Los Angeles Kings(43-26-11, 97pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Minnesota Wild(38-33-9 85pts, 6th in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 6:30pm PT | TV: ESPN RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
dm2EipQ.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

Bsw03Y3.png

nIcozJ9.png

YPHAtd4.png

uaLJ1fm.png

ey36UG0.png

Scratches: Arthur Kaliyev, Anze Kopitar
Injuries: Phoenix Copley
Covid: N/A

:wild

8BOFmFP.png

mGkKKib.png

hjAoQTJ.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
You know I was thinking

I bet Kaliyev's buttend looks that weird because he's storing explosives or sharp weapons in it at this point

• Haha
Reactions: chris kontos

DoktorJeep

Winners of the Offseason
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Pierre Luc Dubois vs Joel Erikson Ek
Drew Doughty vs Brock Neidermeyer

Real matchup of heavyweights tonight.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Still pretty shocked that the Wild bought out both Parise and Suter. Really screwed themselves for years. Thanks for Fiala!

Reactions: AbsentMojo

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Still pretty shocked that the Wild bought out both Parise and Suter. Really screwed themselves for years. Thanks for Fiala!
Both were 13 year contracts...signed right before the new CBA. I dont know if I wouldve done both of the buyouts - thats really extreme to work with 15mil less than other teams for 4 years. Maybe just do Parise since Suter was still serviceable.. In the end, it maybe come up roses if Faber keeps developing into a Norris candidate defender.. can add FA pieces after next season and be dangerous.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
At least they got Faber and Ohgren...we will see both tonight and of course Fiala who when he's on he's great and fun to watch

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Both were 13 year contracts...signed right before the new CBA. I dont know if I wouldve done both of the buyouts - thats really extreme to work with 15mil less than other teams for 4 years. Maybe just do Parise since Suter was still serviceable.. In the end, it maybe come up roses if Faber keeps developing into a Norris candidate defender.. can add FA pieces after next season and be dangerous.
I mean $15 million of cap space is huge. They basically put themselves at a competitive disadvantage for 4 seasons. They went from a top team with 113 point season in 2021-22 to 103 points in 2022-23 to <90 points this season. One more season of hell from this team. Must suck for Kaprisov to know that the team flushed his prime years down the drain intentionally.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad