GDT: 2023-24 season game 81 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @6:30pm 4/15/24

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
giphy.gif

I am relaxed my dude

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
love how the puck comes off the boards there and straight out to doughty but he's already leaving the o zone, almost at center red

you're down 2 goals with a minute left, no f***ing hunger to bring it back at all

it's terminal

Reactions: Trash Panda

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
i don't understand why he won't play Kaliyev , why not give more time to Thomas/Laf? in a tossaway game , give CLarke some minutes, rest a vet or two, and maybe test strategies you know?

because clearly you're intention is not to win the game tonight

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
Mainstream media is so clueless about this f***ing team. All of us Kings fans know they’re at best a paper tiger. There is no chance of this team is ever considered a contender by any of us fans.
Idk, the Kings are mostly being voted as either the worst or 2nd worst Western playoff team on the main board. I’d say the bubble has officially burst on that whole “Kings are a young team on the rise” narrative that most non-LA fans had been eating up the past couple years.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Idk, the Kings are mostly being voted as either the worst or 2nd worst Western playoff team on the main board. I’d say the bubble has officially burst on that whole “Kings are a young team on the rise” narrative that most non-LA fans had been eating up the past couple years.
Yea seems like everyone around the league hates the Kings. And not because they are a good dirty team that beats up on their favorite team. Its just cause Kings are so boring.
I turned off more games this year than I have in all my years of fandom combined.
The mix between being a defensive team and not showing up to play a lot of games is just tough to watch.

Reactions: 123slam

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Yea seems like everyone around the league hates the Kings. And not because they are a good dirty team that beats up on their favorite team. Its just cause Kings are so boring.
I turned off more games this year than I have in all my years of fandom combined.
The mix between being a defensive team and not showing up to play a lot of games is just tough to watch.
Its one thing if youre boring and you win. But being boring and being a loser? Its like a date with the winner of the ugly chick contest

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad