GDT: 2023-24 season game 8 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:30pm 10/28/23

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Fiala hasn’t had a single game worth a f*** so far this season, and has 10 points to show for it.

He is continuing that trend tonight, and I’m sure he will end up with an apple or two to show for it.
I think Fiala is getting used to his linemates. He does better w guys that defer to him and just get open.. i think Kaliyev would be a good match w him

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
I think Fiala is getting used to his linemates. He does better w guys that defer to him and just get open.. i think Kaliyev would be a good match w him
I mean, I’ll forgive chemistry issues for certain, but it looks to be going beyond that.

Not skating well, almost no explosive punch turns or direction changes, coupled with fumbling the puck and making bone-headed plays even moreso than normal.

Still has his warts that you expect, coupled with a lack of the shine you also expect, yet he is producing. It’s odd to say the least.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
I see Martinez is a weasel ever since he decided to jump a King with 4 Vegas Knights vs 1 Kings player during pre season.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I mean, I’ll forgive chemistry issues for certain, but it looks to be going beyond that.

Not skating well, almost no explosive punch turns or direction changes, coupled with fumbling the puck and making bone-headed plays even moreso than normal.

Still has his warts that you expect, coupled with a lack of the shine you also expect, yet he is producing. It’s odd to say the least.
Oh yeah that one game my god was he bad.. he gave up what 2 shorties... he looked drunk out there. There could be something about his knee still who knows. But you are right he is a little more reckless and disorganized than usual

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Pretty fortunate call there. If you look at Thompsons stick instead of his pads you see that it clearly gets pinned against the pipe as Laferriere shoots.

• Wow
Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad