GDT: 2023-24 season game 8 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:30pm 10/28/23

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Same - hope she's better soon. Thanks for the feedback, guys. Maybe we will hit Mendocino Farms or something in that area. Probably park in Lot C or just the Convention Center. I'm taking my 6-year old and don't want him to deal w/ any sketchy stuff on the streets.
Unfortunately, the Mendocino Farms at LA Live actually closed. Think it’s now a place called Fixins Soul Kitchen. Never eaten there, but passing by, there’s always a line to get in, and the food smells great.

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Same - hope she's better soon. Thanks for the feedback, guys. Maybe we will hit Mendocino Farms or something in that area. Probably park in Lot C or just the Convention Center. I'm taking my 6-year old and don't want him to deal w/ any sketchy stuff on the streets.

Curried Couscous is the G.O.A.T.

• Love
Reactions: BringTheReign

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Screenshot_20231028_184653_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231028_184640_X.jpg

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Just perusing stats

and Kopitar is STILL at 21 minutes a game
17 each for Danault and PLD
10 for Lizotte

Need to find a way to shave some off Kopi and preserve him this season.

It was pretty famously noted how Thornton experienced a bounceback after TM left San Jose because they started being attentive of his minutes. He looks to be guilty of making the same mistake again.

he's still getting 4th most PK time of forwards. Why do we have a team full of defensive two way guys? Why sign Lewis?

Figure it out TM.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Fox is trying to help Nickerson Pronounce Marchessault's name properly

Those French Canadiens last name can be hard to pronounce sometime

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Dustin was one of LA's better First round Choices I have to say...glad he didn't fall on his face...glad the year after his Rookie year he was able to hone his Skills and play by playing in the AHL because of the NHL strike in 2004-05! He and Mike Cammalleri were the offense in Manchester

Poor Nick can't get that French-Canadiens name down pat,sometimes I trip over my tongue trying those ones too

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Fiala hasn’t had a single game worth a f*** so far this season, and has 10 points to show for it.

He is continuing that trend tonight, and I’m sure he will end up with an apple or two to show for it.

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Do you guys think Chandler Stephenson is named after Chandler from Friends? Born the same year the show debuted.

RIP Matthew Perry.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Fiala hasn’t had a single game worth a f*** so far this season, and has 10 points to show for it.

He is continuing that trend tonight, and I’m sure he will end up with an apple or two to show for it.
I think Fiala is getting used to his linemates. He does better w guys that defer to him and just get open.. i think Kaliyev would be a good match w him

Reactions: Telos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad