GDT: 2023-24 season game 8 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:30pm 10/28/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
F9icQG1bQAA_JMq

Vegas Golden Knights(7-0-1, 15pts, 1st in Pacific) vs Los Angeles Kings (4-2-1 9pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
xjAP03x.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

BPSP1sG.png

4BhIv79.png

Soo3wDl.png

ECesVBG.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan. Tobias Bjornfot
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson

:vegas

S6RHs9z.png

aaUOzgM.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Eager to see how they look against a divisional favorite.

I feel like we either lose 8-7 or win 3-2 or 2-1

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Vegas got to play an afternoon game yesterday and stick to their regular sleep schedule. Kings had to play a night game on the road.

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Got to make it tough on the defending champs. They lost to a bad team last night, send them into a losing streak carrying over the fluid offensive play from yesterday. Going to need some saves early though and that's been a tough ask the last couple seasons.

Just win....and maybe make a Knight cry too.
Stone preferably, Eichel and Petrangelo acceptable though too.

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
I'm going tonight also. What do you guys usually do for food before the game? What lot do you park in? How much is Convention Center parking now?

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I'm going tonight also. What do you guys usually do for food before the game? What lot do you park in? How much is Convention Center parking now?
I’m trying to figure out the food situation too, want to head to a restaurant before the game. Crypto’s inflated mediocre foods don’t work for me. There’s a bunch of parking lots around the area, can’t tell you the street names since I’m not really familiar with the area

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
For food I usually wind up going to one of the spots in LA Live, but avoid Yard House. Overcrowded, and the service and food is not worth the wait. Fleming's is pricier, but great service and food.

There's a new restaurant that opened that's similar to Yard House called Lazy Dog, was planning on going there tonight until the wife fell ill, but there's another one out here in Valencia and their food is good and reasonably priced.

I know a lot of Kings fans go to El Cholo before games, but I thought their food sucked. If you like unmarinated steak fajitas, then you'll like it. There's another Mexican spot that opened up in LA Live called Sol Agave that I ate at last week and that was pretty good and not overpriced.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Hoping for a better start than yesterday about a team significantly better than the Coyotes.

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
For food I usually wind up going to one of the spots in LA Live, but avoid Yard House. Overcrowded, and the service and food is not worth the wait. Fleming's is pricier, but great service and food.

There's a new restaurant that opened that's similar to Yard House called Lazy Dog, was planning on going there tonight until the wife fell ill, but there's another one out here in Valencia and their food is good and reasonably priced.

I know a lot of Kings fans go to El Cholo before games, but I thought their food sucked. If you like unmarinated steak fajitas, then you'll like it. There's another Mexican spot that opened up in LA Live called Sol Agave that I ate at last week and that was pretty good and not overpriced.
Gonna respectfully disagree on the Yard House assessment.

YH food and beer are top cheese, IMO. The LA live location is busy as hell though, I will grant you that.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Gonna respectfully disagree on the Yard House assessment.

YH food and beer are top cheese, IMO. The LA live location is busy as hell though, I will grant you that.
The beer is good but last time we ate there the food sucked (cold, lacking flavor). I actually enjoyed Tom’s Place more than Yard House. Maybe it’s the LA Live location that sucks, because I really used to enjoy the Yard House in Pasadena.

Reactions: Trash Panda

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021

Hope the wife feels better soon.

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
Hope the wife feels better soon.
Same - hope she's better soon. Thanks for the feedback, guys. Maybe we will hit Mendocino Farms or something in that area. Probably park in Lot C or just the Convention Center. I'm taking my 6-year old and don't want him to deal w/ any sketchy stuff on the streets.

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2