GDT: 2023-24 season game 8 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:30pm 10/28/23

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I'm going to be contrarian here but I find the games exciting to watch. The team went toe to toe with last year's Cup winner and people are still unhappy. They lost the game because they got outplayed in the second half of the game and they lost in a shootout. This was the best team effort of the season and people are complaining. If you want to write them off then I'm not sure why you're watching other than masochism. I'm not saying people should be eternal optimist or shouldn't have an opinion but the team has a winning record and is the highest scoring team in the league.

Buy the ticket, take the ride!
was defiantly an entertaining game. My complaint remains to be goaltending and player usage. Not the players themselves. I said it in another thread, this is playoff team, but not a cup favorite for a reason.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Being as close as we are to winning another championship, it becomes frustrating when issues that could be holding us back seem obvious. I believe that critical thinking and being an avid kings fan are not mutually exclusive. The emotional nature of being wrapped up in being a kings creates intense reactions to wins as well as losses especially when knowing what the capability of the team is and when its not reached.
Its a massive understatement to say the kings have been underachievers by long history. I think this years team can break that pattern and win a championship with some minor tweaks.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Being as close as we are to winning another championship, it becomes frustrating when issues that could be holding us back seem obvious. I believe that critical thinking and being an avid kings fan are not mutually exclusive. The emotional nature of being wrapped up in being a kings creates intense reactions to wins as well as losses especially when knowing what the capability of the team is and when its not reached.
Its a massive understatement to say the kings have been underachievers by long history. I think this years team can break that pattern and win a championship with some minor tweaks.

Careful, that's being called a contender.....

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad