deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Screenshot_20231028_013614_X.jpg

Reactions: funky

Rick Knickleback

May 18, 2022
Long Beach
Looked like a different player tonight.
I feel that's how he's looked most of this season. It's just the plays worked out last night--Mikey buried his feed, his tip in from Kaliyev found the net. I feel like QB's been off by just a few inches every play this season but the plays have been the right reads and the effort is good. It's not like Kempe or PLD who look plain tentative or Fiala who often tries to do too much. Byfield's been dialed. He had one game that reminded me of last season where he just sort of floated along. Maybe against Minnesota? Other than that, he's looked good, IMO.

Last edited:

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
I feel that's how he's looked most of this season. It's just the plays worked out last night--Mikey buried his feed, his tip in from Kaliyev found the net. I feel like QB's been off by just a few inches every play this season but the plays have been the right reads and the effort is good. It's not like Kempe or PLD who look plain tentative or Fiala who often tries to do too much. Byfield's been dialed. He had one game that reminded me of last season where he just sort of floated along that reminded me of last season. Maybe against Minnesota? Other than that, he's looked good, IMO.
4 points in 7 games - and I think we all agree he was robbed of a couple assists so far, so that could be 6 points in 7 games.

Bustfield is emerging.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
4 points in 7 games - and I think we all agree he was robbed of a couple assists so far, so that could be 6 points in 7 games.

Bustfield is emerging.
I‘ve been behind the Byfield pick since we knew we had the #2 pick. I’ve also been recognizing his growth and his play since moving to the top line. However, let’s not get carried away yet. It’s too small a sample size to say he’s emerging but it is encouraging given Kempe hasn’t got going yet either.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Missed the game, but is it safe to say that Phoenix Copley is an NHL goalie in the same way the Brooklyn Brawler was a professional wrestler? Because wow a shooter tutor looks better than him at this point.
So it was your fault?

Lol just kidding. It was bad bro. Really bad.
Then Talbot came on and allowed a goal faster than my average sexual encounter. I still don't understand why koalas fear timeouts.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I‘ve been behind the Byfield pick since we knew we had the #2 pick. I’ve also been recognizing his growth and his play since moving to the top line. However, let’s not get carried away yet. It’s too small a sample size to say he’s emerging but it is encouraging given Kempe hasn’t got going yet either.

100%

Yet

For all the bitching about his production

That's ANOTHER assist he didn't get--he SHOULD be PPG right now

So when he has a night like tonight, to me, that's his dominant play and percentages/averages correcting to where he should be.

The bigger problem is people not seeing that last night was a 'typical' night for him, just that stuff went in, so it's nice for that a night, we don't have to hear how actually bad he is.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Kings were definitely not ready to start the game, Copley let in 3 goals, the 1st one, I can't really blame him, that's just a helluva shot....you want those saves absolutely, but when they walk right in like that, and they can shoot, it's gonna be 50/50 most times....the JJ Moser goal, he's gotta catch that shot, weird bounce for sure, but should never have gotten there, and the last goal, yea it deflected, but it went through him.....those two he has to have if he wants to keep playing in the league....

Reactions: David Lunch

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
I’m just happy the points are trickling in now. On any given shift he can look like the fastest, most skilled player on the ice. But after 100 games played and 9 goals scored, production has to become a focus.

The fact he’s already nearly matched his goal total from last season is very encouraging.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad