GDT: 2023-24 season game 7 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @7:00pm 10/27/34

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
F9dYnW7bEAAMbfU

Los Angeles Kings(3-2-1, 7pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Arizona Coyotes (3-3-0 6pts, 6th in Central)
Mullet Arena | Tempe, AZ
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
OfefEti.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

BPSP1sG.png

4BhIv79.png

Soo3wDl.png

ECesVBG.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan. Tobias Bjornfot
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson

:coyotes

rmG0bI7.png

3pQD2vN.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Lewis is just heating up!
Grundström & Lizotte riding his coat tails. Looking for a big night from that line.

Reactions: Telos

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I agree, expecting another big night from the 4th line, Grundstrom just keeps turning people into mincemeat

Lizotte isn't showing a whole lot though, would love to get TUrcotte a couple of games in his slot next time we have a homestand if he hasn't picked it up.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
I agree, expecting another big night from the 4th line, Grundstrom just keeps turning people into mincemeat

Lizotte isn't showing a whole lot though, would love to get TUrcotte a couple of games in his slot next time we have a homestand if he hasn't picked it up.

Same guy who has 2 goals and 1 assist in the past 3 games.....not showing a lot.....and you guys wonder why I can't take a lot of you seriously?

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Even though he's only 25 years old, I worry that Lizotte might be spent.

The guy has given 110% effort for the last 5 years and has taken an ABSOLUTE beating physically.

He's been a very good 4C during the regular season, but when you start having back issues at 24, that's not a good sign.

bland

Jul 1, 2004

You sure about that?

Lizotte has outplayed Dubois. Same amount of points with 7 fewer minutes per night, and better in all three zones.

I say put Dubois on Kopitar's left side and roll with Fiala-Byfield-Laferriere for a spell.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
You sure about that?

Lizotte has outplayed Dubois. Same amount of points with 7 fewer minutes per night, and better in all three zones.

I say put Dubois on Kopitar's left side and roll with Fiala-Byfield-Laferriere for a spell.
Lizotte's shooting percentage is 40% right now. Grundstrom's is 37.5%.

Lizotte's production isn't anywhere close to being sustainable.

I generally agree with you that Liz is underrated around here.

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
I’m sure the elite scrubs will find a way to will this team to an unsettling win against an underwhelming opponent again tonight. Only question is which overpaid, mediocre talent carries the day.

Who will stun the crowd 5K thick by scoring against a D lead by Sean Durzi (aka, same # of goals as Doughty for $9M less last year)?

It’s a toss up. Gavrikov vs Moore. Danault vs Anderson. Byfield vs Englund. It’s a crap shoot who will bring home the bacon at the end of the night.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Lizotte's shooting percentage is 40% right now. Grundstrom's is 37.5%.

Lizotte's production isn't anywhere close to being sustainable.

I generally agree with you that Liz is underrated around here.

What does that have to do with my post though?

Lizotte is certainly not struggling and sitting him is a pretty strange take given that the Kings 4th line has been consistently excellent in the first six games.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $40.00