GDT: 2023-24 season game 60 LA Kings vs New Jersey Devils @12:30pm 3/3/24

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
When the Devils load up on talent at Forward and Defense they don't the Cap Space to get themselves a top flight "tender that's why they have to go with Youth

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
of course that puck rolls

need a stoppage that was a long shift already

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Nhl always reduces to defense and goaltending. Regardless of how much bettman wants to turn it into soccer.

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Keep the pedal to the metal

Great play last second by Roy on JHughes
The more I watch Roy vs Spence the more I want to find a way to keep Roy. Just a good all around defender that provides a bit of everything.

Next year I would love to see the right side consist of Doughty, Roy, Clarke and use Kaliyev and Spence to get a young physical LS defender

Reactions: Steve Zissou

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Toffoli pissed off is kind of funny. Would have liked to see him play with that kind of fire when he was here. Funnier that he caused the turn over leading to the goal. Suck it dude. I loved having you here but you got your ass traded away for slacking off. No love lost.
100%.. He mustve been moonlighting as a mailman. During that phase Pearson, Kopi and Dd also guitlty, but Tofolli the worst.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
All good players need players that complement them,Dubois has been in tough playing 3rd line minutes and little else and with interchanging linemates hasn't helped though Laferriere is coming along but...

Reactions: funky

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad