GDT: 2023-24 season game 59 LA Kings vs Vancouver Canucks @7:00pm 2/29/24

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
This is most fun ive had watching the team in awhile.. I love seeing the kids have success. So much fun.. So yes there's some negativity but didnt you read a lot of positivity tonite?

I had to watch on delay, don't read the GDTs when that happens, ruins the anticpation for me, I'd have to actually go through it later on....

The original post was parody, you can tell how many uptight people there are when they don't spot that.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I had to watch on delay, don't read the GDTs when that happens, ruins the anticpation for me, I'd have to actually go through it later on....

The original post was parody, you can tell how many uptight people there are when they don't spot that.
I couldnt decipher it myself.. but whatever. great game. What do you think of the 11/7 .. I think they should keep doing it.. give more time to Byfield and keep Clarke in every night

Reactions: GameNight

tny760

Mar 12, 2017

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
I think it's safe to say that this is Byfeilds team now. Its so much fun and a relief seeing him break out.

When Kopitar retires, the C should go to him, regardless if Doughty is still on the team.
Disagree, this is Captain Mikey Andersons team when Kopi abd Doughty leave.. Could Byfield be a alternate Captain maybe.

Last edited:

AbsentMojo

Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Everyone agree Gavrikov is not 100%? He seems really slow and making lots of errors in the d-zone moving pucks around... i bet his knee aint right

Reactions: tny760

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Everyone agree Gavrikov is not 100%? He seems really slow and making lots of errors in the d-zone moving pucks around... i bet his knee aint right
i think it was daryl at some point during the telecast said he was favoring his right knee? anders lee took out his left so who knows, could be compensation injuries too

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Oh man I didn't realize Vegas had been losing so much that the Kings vs oilers first round is now a possibility.

Reactions: tny760

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Been sick all week and knew I'd pass out if I tried to watch the game just now so I opted for the condensed SN highlights. Of course it's 5-1 but I watched all that Calgary garbage until midnight.

How did the Kings look physically after that hit on Laf?

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
Been sick all week and knew I'd pass out if I tried to watch the game just now so I opted for the condensed SN highlights. Of course it's 5-1 but I watched all that Calgary garbage until midnight.

How did the Kings look physically after that hit on Laf?
It got chippy for a while but nothing crazy. The Canucks just stopped playing and took their ass whooping. It was weird.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
I forgot the Canuck player that took the shot, but it hit him on the back of his calf or leg and that may have affected him afterwards.

AbsentMojo

Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I forgot the Canuck player that took the shot, but it hit him on the back of his calf or leg and that may have affected him afterwards.
Thats right.. forgot about that.. but Ive been noticing him even before tonite being uncharateristically turnover prone

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
I bet you, when I go through this GDT, I can find easily dozen really really hot and idiotic takes on the game, and it won't be hard......

Point of it all ...relax, enjoy the game, watch hockey.....the past 3 games have been REALLY good games, 1st two games the Kings stopped playing after 2, this one they did not, but all the games were very good, if you can't enjoy those games, even when they lose, you guys are doing it wrong...
The biggest problem i have is that some just dont see other playoff teams are losing (big) on a regular base too.

Some here only act like it happens to the Kings.

I have said it numerous times already, this isn’t the NBA.

Moore needed to score its been awhile
Not sure if three days ago “its been awhile”.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad