GDT: 2023-24 season game 51 LA Kings vs New Jersey Devils @4:00pm 2/15/24

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Pretty surprised Arvidsson was that good in his first game back.
i mean that's what he does right? spins around on his edges a lot, flings a bunch of shots at the net

honestly danault can make anyone look good right now, amongst the shit contracts he's pretty insane value

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
i mean that's what he does right? spins around on his edges a lot, flings a bunch of shots at the net

honestly danault can make anyone look good right now, amongst the shit contracts he's pretty insane value

Yeah, In that firesale proposal someone posted in the Trade thread, everyone and their mother were offering deals for Danault.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I called this. My friend asked me who were best out there I said Clarke Byfield and PLD

1708051457110.png

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
With PLD actually playing decent hockey, and RV back, it makes the Kings a much better team.

I was also surprised Rittch came back and had another good game after the Buffalo debacle. He's been excellent in each of the Kings last 3 wins.

Only LA's 5th regulation win in their last 20 games.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Fiala is an embarrassment.

You can't have him out there when you're trying to hold a lead because he'll either put you on the PK or make an idiotic turnover.

Last edited:
Reactions: RocketKing
I don't like the PLD and Fiala comparison. One is a dynamic player with emotion that takes dumb penalties at times because he's thin skinned. The other is a big lazy guy who contributes when he's (somewhat) motivated and takes lazy penalties because he's lazy. Fiala will fight through a check or a hook and do something stupid. The other falls down all the time when nothing is going on and then uses his size to obstruct someone because that's the most convenient avenue for him.

Reactions: Choralone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad