GDT: 2023-24 season Game 48 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @4:30pm 1/31/24

If the Kings lose tonight, will Rob Blake fire Todd McLellan over the All-Star Break?

• yes

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • no

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
Went to walk my dog when the game started. Surprised to see the 1-0 lead, but then again their MO has been to lead early and lose late, so...right on schedule so far...

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
word must've come down on foxy and daryl to really emphasize how hard the team is trying on the propagandacast

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
"turcotte did a really good job of taking care of his man"

as the preds player drops a pass right into the slot for a grade A

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
ahh we've propagandized "late period penalty" into "you only have to kill half now then you can reset and kill the other half"

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
ahh we've propagandized "late period penalty" into "you only have to kill half now then you can reset and kill the other half"
Yeah it's actually a great strategy to start the period on the penalty kill because the center ice face off kills seconds off their power play

But JAD 4 pts in 20 games, grund 1 goal in 29 games, and lewis.. are ahead of him in the Koala pecking order
We laugh so as not to cry

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
If ever there was a must-win game for Todd and a must-lose game for the fanbase, it’s this one.

I’d love to see some line changes.

Byfield - Kopitar - Kempe
Moore - Danault - Kaliyev
Fiala - Dubois - Laferriere
Grundstrom - Turcotte - Fagemo

Anderson - Doughty
Gavrikov - Clarke
Roy - Spence

I’d really love to see Dubois and Fiala sit for a game and get their heads out of their asses but what can you do, Todd’s fighting for his job tonight.
I would love to see this lineup. I got really excited as I thought that was the lineup being put out tonight.

at least I can take the consolation prize where we’re winning after one.And Grundstrom actually scored.

Reactions: kilowatt

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Byfield's hand is hurt.

He's looking at his fingers and doing an exercise by squeezing out the water bottle with Chris Kingsley at the bench.

on TNT feed pre game show

Of
Course he is

As soon as they said he was sick we knew he’d need surgery

• Haha
Reactions: kilowatt

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Pretty sad that it looks like Kaliyev is all but done with the Kings. I had such high hopes for him.
Remember the 2019 draft - we wanted Kaliyev and they took Bjornfot.. and ended up still getting him in the 2nd round.. seems everyone thought that was a killer draft for LAK :/

Reactions: Bandit

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
PLD does not look like an NHL player right now. Lucky to not get called for the trip or hook after the unforced turnover there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad