GDT: 2023-24 season game 38 LA Kings vs Florida Panthers @4:00pm 1/11/24

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
The Kings didn't play well, Talbot played very well until be couldn't carry them to a win on his own. And the Doughty/Anderson pairing is on a run of really poor play
If only there was, I don't maybe a spare player they could swap in, call that person a 7th d-man if you will? Shame we don't have one of those.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
This is getting silly.

Why does QB not see the ice on OT. LA has two of the top defensive centers in the league in Danault and Kopitar. No reason not to run three forwards with them out there in OT.

Reactions: The Butcher

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Can't worry about that right now. If the team doesn't make a coaching change, Kings might not even make the playoffs at the rate they are losing.
I’m fine with that as long as the right decisions are made moving forward. Bruce isn’t the right decision. No point in making the playoffs and losing in round 1 again.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
Even if this team makes the playoffs, it'll be the same problem: DD & Kopi are walking corpse from playing so many minutes during the year.

As well as the soft issue too obviously.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Deliberately icing a worse team because you're scared of your prized rookie playing too well #masterclass

sort of like playing him on the left last year then banishing him to the AHL BENCH for a month
Blake has continually been doing this...addicted to the ELC slide until they slide right out of the organization.

All in to win now with 11 and 8 yet he keeps making decisions for next season when they will undoubtedly be worse.

head eyes

Oct 8, 2015
I would love for Blake to be fired right this second, but another part of me is really interested to see what desperation move he'll make at the deadline.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I would love for Blake to be fired right this second, but another part of me is really interested to see what desperation move he'll make at the deadline.

Josh Anderson and Oliver Ekman-Larsson

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

I'm alraedy shooting my shot, Spence/Clarke + Turcotte/Fagemo + 1st for some bullshit 3C like Monahan or Henrique

edit: going down the list Hayes, Schenn, Giroux, Pinto, Granlund, Couture

He'll then move PLD to wing and declare mission accomplished

Then we'll get proclamations of "well what was he SUPPOSED to do, we needed a 3C" when actually our 1C hasn't had a heartbeat since New Years

• Wow
Reactions: Telos

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
I'm alraedy shooting my shot, Spence/Clarke + Turcotte/Fagemo + 1st for some bullshit 3C like Monahan or Henrique

Then we'll get proclamations of "well what was he SUPPOSED to do, we needed a 3C" when actually our 1C hasn't had a heartbeat since New Years
I think it will be be for playoff proven Marc Andre Fleury and maybe someone that was a spare part on another championship team several years ago.....maybe bring Smith-Pelly out of retirement.

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
How did no one do anything to Tkachuk after his little cheap push at the end of the game speaks volumes.

This is why the Kings need a Corey Perry or Garett Hathaway type player. Englund doesn't agitate or instigate - he just steps up when needed. The Kings need someone to stir it up.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
It’s a breath of fresh air I must say to see even my optimistic friends finally acknowledge the true weight of this blight that plagues our favorite team. The day of reckoning is upon this organization and true change will break through the cracks and engulf this team. Just wait, these crooks won’t last much longer.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

With the news of Elvis wanting a change of scenery revising the above

Spence/Clarke, Turcotte/Fagemo, 1st

Merzlikins and Boone Jenner

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
How did no one do anything to Tkachuk after his little cheap push at the end of the game speaks volumes.

This is why the Kings need a Corey Perry or Garett Hathaway type player. Englund doesn't agitate or instigate - he just steps up when needed. The Kings need someone to stir it up.
Kings needing those criminals

Reactions: Johnny Utah

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles

It not Garett, his name is Garnet!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad