GDT: 2023-24 season game 29 LA Kings vs Seattle Kraken @7:00pm 12/20/23

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Looks like Lizotte just needs better linemates :sarcasm:
Are we still trying to be cheeky about this? When he's not playing like garbage he could absolutely use better linemates, he's setting up plays that are never finished. What was it, like 90% of points from that line go through PL?

Besides, it's such a weird thing to get so defensive about. Nobody blamed PLD's own struggles on his linemates. Only said better linemates would help his production. But I forgot you can't say anything on this board that even slightly deviates from constant drivel and shitting on a player

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
With the amount we invest in skilled players they really need to do something about the crappy ice. It worked to our advantage when we were a heavy team slowing down the ice but pucks cannot be skipping the way they do. Not an excuse for tonight, just something I noticed watching our home games

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Seattle with 3 of 4 points against us in a few days

5-9 at home

This team is a f***ing joke, I don't care what the metrics say about volume games in october, when there's any adversity at all or any resistance in the zone this team just completely wilts in every way.

My only regret is that they won't be bad enough to clean house. Sure gonna be fun waiting around until April to see the usual choke get justified by adding a few regular season points.

But I"m sure the usual suspects will be here shortly to lecture me on why its' actually good to lose these games and I should just be happy

f*** this stupid ass team.
This type of hockey doesn't end until Blake and Robitaille are fired and AEG hires a president/GM that is serious about a full tear down and rebuild.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
This type of hockey doesn't end until Blake and Robitaille are fired and AEG hires a president/GM that is serious about a full tear down and rebuild.

I just hope it happens before they trade Clarke, Turcotte and two firsts for Logan couture and move PLD to wing

Reactions: KINGS17

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Are we still trying to be cheeky about this? When he's not playing like garbage he could absolutely use better linemates, he's setting up plays that are never finished. What was it, like 90% of points from that line go through PL?

Besides, it's such a weird thing to get so defensive about. Nobody blamed PLD's own struggles on his linemates. Only said better linemates would help his production. But I forgot you can't say anything on this board that even slightly deviates from constant drivel and shitting on a player
The irony.

Maybe you haven't paid attention, but more people than just you have brought up how he needs better linemates and that things will change when Arvidsson is back.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Where's last nights team?
Well the Kraken are a better team than the Sharks. Sharks are supposed to be bad and the Kraken are supposed to be competitive. Kings learned nothing from the 3-2 shootout win! Had a 2-0 leading and the Kraken battled back. Tonight the Kraken said we can weather the Kings storm and then out battle them!

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
This is why I don't really go to Kings games anymore. I have been to my fair share but probably haven't seen them win a game in person in about 5 years.

That said, there's a lot of ridiculous and silly reactionary takes in this thread.

Kings are going through scoring issues right now. There's ups and downs over the course of a season.

The 4th line isn't as good post-Liz injury. PLD line ain't doing much. So we're back to being a two line team.

There's no denying the Fiala trade and PLD trades aren't looking good right now.

Reactions: Johnny Utah

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Anson Carter is 100% correct.

At home, when Todd has last change and needs to make a decision, he f***s up the flow of the game and the Kings suffer.

On the road, he just has to roll his lines without bench managing, and what do you know? The team is better.

Todd McClellan will never win a championship as head coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad