GDT: 2023-24 season game 29 LA Kings vs Seattle Kraken @7:00pm 12/20/23

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Love that Doughty without fail does jack shit with the puck on the blueline without f***ing fail. Keep the puck stationary you dumb f*** when will you adapt

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Go home and sit around the Christmas tree, if that’s where you really wanted to be.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Seattle with 3 of 4 points against us in a few days

5-9 at home

This team is a f***ing joke, I don't care what the metrics say about volume games in october, when there's any adversity at all or any resistance in the zone this team just completely wilts in every way.

My only regret is that they won't be bad enough to clean house. Sure gonna be fun waiting around until April to see the usual choke get justified by adding a few regular season points.

But I"m sure the usual suspects will be here shortly to lecture me on why its' actually good to lose these games and I should just be happy

f*** this stupid ass team.

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
For me….most frustrating loss of the year. They can’t seem to get it done at home. Fiala was horrible tonight and I rarely call out players for a bad game, but he f***ing stunk.

Reactions: tny760

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Love that Doughty without fail does jack shit with the puck on the blueline without f***ing fail. Keep the puck stationary you dumb f*** when will you adapt
such an easy read for seattle too, no shot taken while walking the line? jump the halfboard pass lane cause goddamnit that's where the puck is going without question

hope to god they don't coach that out of clarke cause he's absolutely dynamic walking the line

Reactions: AbsentMojo

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
That shot was right into the guys gut.. how do u even take the shot - what does he close his eyes? He is so uncreative in the o-zone its mind boggling

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad