GDT: 2023-24 season game 26 LA Kings vs Winnipeg Jets @7:30pm 12/13/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GBPoUCGaUAE_4Td

Winnipeg Jets(16-9-2, 34pts, 3rd in Central) vs Los Angeles Kings (16-5-4 36pts, 3rd in Metro)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
mvANNex.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

QnDSxkh.png

9HrzYZ0.png

hKMlncS.png

ECesVBG.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Vladislav Gavrikov
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson

:jets

qWXx1S1.png

BJ9V4Jd.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Just don't spoil our breakfast this time around, please.

(Otherwise, the puckdrop time at 4:30 a.m. is perfect compared to the East Coast games at 1 a.m.)

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
What surprised me Moore is that according to those card numbers, Dubois is supposed to be a better player than Kempe, Danault or Moore. Oof.

Reactions: chris kontos

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Moverare over Bjornfort? oof, not that either have been impressive.
i think they said they're keeping bjornfot down because he's on the last game of his conditioning assignment or something. maybe that's some salary cap stuff but that's above my pay grade

Reactions: Fishhead

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
i think they said they're keeping bjornfot down because he's on the last game of his conditioning assignment or something. maybe that's some salary cap stuff but that's above my pay grade
Yea why bring up a first round pick that showed promise in Bjornfot when you can play a guy that wont be around much longer.
Same thing happened when they went with JAD over Turcotte/Fagemo.
I actually like Moverare. But why they dont give the guys with high upside their chance when injuries occur is above my pay grade.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Sounds like they want Bjornfot to get another game in after his injury, not a big deal. Both are capable left D. I will say Moverare is probably more a Gavrikov type.

If they end up using Toby, I'd probably move Englund up with Roy and go with Toby/Spence, who have played together often.

Gabe has had this game circled on the calendar. "This is the game where... Oh hell It'll probably be the game where I pick up another knock." ;)

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005
Yea why bring up a first round pick that showed promise in Bjornfot when you can play a guy that wont be around much longer.
Same thing happened when they went with JAD over Turcotte/Fagemo.
I actually like Moverare. But why they dont give the guys with high upside their chance when injuries occur is above my pay grade.

I don't know if it's a right-side / lef-side thing, but I agree. This seems like a great opportunity to get Clarke in the lineup. As an offensive defenseman, he'd slot in next to Roy which would be a nice complimentary pair.

I don't know what's left for Clarke to prove in ONT. He leads the damn team in scoring and is 5th in overall AHL scoring as a rookie defenseman. From the few games I watched this year his defensive game is fine. Any deficiencies in his game are nothing near to the tire fire Durzi was. And if Durzi's defense can cut it in the NHL, Clarke is by far more than ready.

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
f***ing medical staff. Fiala situation all over again.

If he follows the normal Kings progression he'll be on LTIR by this time next week, surgery the week after.

Might as well start planning on having an extra $5.8 million to play with at the deadline and pencil Gav in for a Game 1 return.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I will never understand how this keeps happening under Blake’s tenure. These players all playing the following game after their injury only to miss a significant amount of time after. Is the Kings staff this incompetent? Why on earth are they not evaluating first before risking the possibility to further damage the player, extend their recovery time, for what exactly? What’s the point of this shit ?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
As for the game, I have a bad feeling about this one.

-kings are playing the worst hockey of the season so far
-Gavrikov injured
-Vilardi is going to be trying hard tonight
- kings have been less than impressive against good teams.

I sense a blowout. I hope I’m wrong.

6-2 Jets.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I will never understand how this keeps happening under Blake’s tenure. These players all playing the following game after their injury only to miss a significant amount of time after. Is the Kings staff this incompetent? Why on earth are they not evaluating first before risking the possibility to further damage the player, extend their recovery time, for what exactly? What’s the point of this shit ?
Stupidity. Blatant and utter stupidity.

Reactions: kingsholygrail

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
As for the game, I have a bad feeling about this one.

-kings are playing the worst hockey of the season so far
-Gavrikov injured
-Vilardi is going to be trying hard tonight
- kings have been less than impressive against good teams.

I sense a blowout. I hope I’m wrong.

6-2 Jets.
Maybe.

But wins against Vegas, Colorado, Florida, and Winnipeg already aren't impressive? Some of those were damn convincing wins too. Toronto is pretty good too, despite their lack of regulation wins. You don't get a points % of .720 with the hardest schedule in the league by accident.

Reactions: hn777

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
Alright i have no more plans for going to a road game this season. Well other than MAYBE the sharks game April 4th. So the kings are back to be safe on the road

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Maybe.

But wins against Vegas, Colorado, Florida, and Winnipeg already aren't impressive? Some of those were damn convincing wins too. Toronto is pretty good too, despite their lack of regulation wins. You don't get a points % of .720 with the hardest schedule in the league by accident.

Vegas win was solid.
Colorado was on the last night of a 3 in 4
Florida was on the middle game of a cross coast 3 in 4 and 5 games in 8 days and we were still outplayed, it took a Talbot .968 to secure the win
Winnipeg was like game 3 of the season and when they lost Vilardi

Kings have had a light schedule being rested and almost full health and it still takes a miracle to beat some of those teams.

Just like the NYR game was supposed to, playing well tonight would go a long way to assuage thus-far legitimate fears of strong opponents.

Reactions: hn777 and ru4reals

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Colorado also didn’t have Makar. That’s not nothin.

Anyway hope the kings come ready to play, but I’m not gonna hold my breath. They’ll probably lay an egg just to spite me staying up for a 10:30p start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad