GDT: 2023-24 season game 24 LA Kings vs New York Islanders @4:30pm 12/9/23

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
You really gotta hand it to Carlynn. She started out as a tits and ass girl and is now an on camera personality that can stand next to Daryl without laughing. Good for her.
The last person that the Kings hired for eye candy was Heidi Androl imo. I don’t think Carlynn was that kind of a hire.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
You really gotta hand it to Carlynn. She started out as a tits and ass girl and is now an on camera personality that can stand next to Daryl without laughing. Good for her.
well her outfit matches his they migh shop together

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Does anyone here watch any eastern conference hockey? Seems like such a boring market as of now. I never watch any eastern conference matches on tv. Unfortunately I have to watch a team as obscure and uninteresting as the Islanders today.

I've almost always had a '4pm' team to watch before kings games on weekdays but this year it's slim pickings. One year I watched an absolute ton of ottawa for EK which is why I was so flustered by him. Otherwise I'm big on Boston and Philly. This year, it's really mostly those two and then Ottawa/Detroit for the kids. They're all mostly entertaining if wildly unpredictable. Boston less so than in the past, for obvious reasons, but Philly has come on really strong lately.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
You would know that factoid wouldn’t ya
Considering I had season tickets for all the years she was an ice girl, then all the years she was part of the in-arena entertainment team before she got near the tv broadcast, yeah.

Me and everyone else that’s been a kings fan for more than 5 years knows this “factoid”.

Reactions: Gjwrams

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Considering I had season tickets for all the years she was an ice girl, then all the years she was part of the in-arena entertainment team before she got near the tv broadcast, yeah.

Me and everyone else that’s been a kings fan for more than 5 years knows this “factoid”.
Lol taking a joke personally? Weird.

Reactions: Little Psycho

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Another slow start lucky to draw a dumb call

Trams have decided to take away the first line. Turn it into a grind and just dump it like crazy make them
Skate all 200

Kaliyev troll face! Someone screenshot that haha

Vintage drew, Rip that forwards ankles

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
all i can say if they're gonna call shit like that there better be about 20 slashing calls on cizikas by the end of the night

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00