GDT: 2023-24 season game 20 LA kings vs Washington Capitals @7:30pm 11/29/23

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
How the hell do we only have one freakin game in 8 days. LOL. Here comes the inevitable 2 game losing streak.

ZJames

Jan 4, 2011
Dont worry about it
I wouldn't read too much into this game. The Kings had a lot of chances, but just ran into a goalie who stood on his head tonight. Sometimes you get the bear, and sometimes the bear gets you.

Reactions: ru4reals

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Have to hand it to the Caps.

Good thing they have another few days off here. Old adage says that losing streaks start with winning games you shouldn't, and the Kings puck control tonight was just as bad as it was against the Habs. Hopefully they can sort some stuff out here before it steam rolls.

Oh yeah, one other thing. Dubois is lousy.
PL Penner.. he had one good shift and thats an improvement over the rest of the season

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
I never want to see JAD anymore. Not even on this planet.
Yea he pretty vanilla. Skates around and thats about it. They should bring up Turcotte. Id like to see if he can get on next to Dubois maybe get something going there.
I liked how Kings didnt back down tonight when Washington started playing more physical. They used to crumble once it got chippy.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Kind of sad how the Caps put Ovechkin out there for every empty net whether he deserves it or not. Just to help him break the record. He is clearly not the same player anymore.
Yeah what happened to him? He was invisible tonight.

Reactions: Telos

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Yea he pretty vanilla. Skates around and thats about it. They should bring up Turcotte. Id like to see if he can get on next to Dubois maybe get something going there.
I liked how Kings didnt back down tonight when Washington started playing more physical. They used to crumble once it got chippy.
the worst part is that lewis doesn't do much beyond skating around too but he's so much more effective on the boards and in the little things. if you're gonna be THAT vanilla you need at least one thing you're great at

Reactions: Schmooley

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Everything was off tonight. One of those games first line was fantastic just no finish. Oh wells onto the nets game.

ZJames

Jan 4, 2011
Dont worry about it
Everything was off tonight. One of those games first line was fantastic just no finish. Oh wells onto the nets game.
DId the Kings get demoted to the NBA? That can't be, seeing as how there is already a Kings team in the NBA. That must mean that the Nets got promoted to the NHL. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad