GDT: 2023-24 season game 20 LA kings vs Washington Capitals @7:30pm 11/29/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GAHmAOSakAEI4x3

Washington Capitals(10-6-2, 22pts, 4th in Metro) vs Los Angeles Kings (13-3-3 29pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
En0BrAW.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

QnDSxkh.png

FDFiAZH.png

Soo3wDl.png

ECesVBG.png

Scratched: Blake Lizotte, Jacob Moverare
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson

:caps

Owo0AHH.png

AZ9RcPS.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Naturally, we get to play Washington AFTER they get their shit together

Always interesting games though

head eyes

Oct 8, 2015
We have 4 games in hand on the two teams above us. Wtf is up with this scheduling?

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
I know a lot of the underline stats and analytics are showing that LA is a really good team but I am still holding on to a modicum of skepticism. It's early but I am grateful for the schedule after Australia and the extra rest they are getting and practice time.

They have been a joy to watch this year and hope they can keep it going tonight. Washington is a good defensive team surprisingly. Gonna be a battle.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
This part here should blow your freaking mind,

Los Angeles Kings (13-3-3 29pts, 3rd in Pacific)

13-3-3 and THIRD in the division...holy hell.

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
Dead last in goal scoring you say? Ovechtrick incoming:sarcasm:
Every time I think Ovi has finally crashed back to earth as a goal scorer, he goes on a two week scoring rampage. Fingers crossed the Kings don't get dialed in Ovi.

If you watch the Caps feed, then you will hear former LA King Craig Laughlin as the color guy. He still talks fondly about his time in LA and clearly watches their games occasionally.

Reactions: SherVaughn30

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
THey also just lost to the Sharks

so all the stats and results say we are due for an absolute stinker to stew on for the next four days

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
This part here should blow your freaking mind,

Los Angeles Kings (13-3-3 29pts, 3rd in Pacific)

13-3-3 and THIRD in the division...holy hell.
Well when the two teams ahead of them have played 10 more games, it's not really that surprising.

head eyes

Oct 8, 2015
Well when the two teams ahead of them have played 10 more games, it's not really that surprising.
Which means there's gonna be way too many games and travel in a short amount of time down the stretch. We've been pretty lucky as far as injuries go so far, but I wouldn't be surprised if we start dropping like flies come Feb/March.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Which means there's gonna be way too many games and travel in a short amount of time down the stretch. We've been pretty lucky as far as injuries go so far, but I wouldn't be surprised if we start dropping like flies come Feb/March.

I would expect as the pro-rated salary cap comes along, you will see a lot more player movement, both in AHL-NHL and then just rest games etc, at least that's how I would approach it, use players like Turcotte, Fagemo, Clarke, JAD, Movearae, etc, to spell players when they are playing 8 in 14 etc

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
This will be a fun one for me. Born in DC and die hard Caps fan. Moved here in 2009 and the Kings grew on me as I wanted to follow a good team(which they were becoming at the time). Followed the Kings all the way in '12 and '14 to enjoy their Cup wins. Caps shocked me and broke me into tears of joy in '18! And now I stand here with OV trying break Gretzky's goal record and the Kings trying to be a good playoff team again. Still a Caps fan by heart(first) and the Kings come 2nd.

Was hoping for Copley vs Kuemper tonight, but it will be Lindgren(nick: Chucky Sideburns) vs Talbot. TMac has rep for not putting such emphasis on line matching, but he always seems to have Doughty up against Ovechkin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad