GDT: 2023-24 season game 18 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @12:30pm 11/24/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
One observation I'll say about Kaliyev - he definitely seems to play better when moved down the lineup, as opposed to up.

Not that he was a liability on the Danault line or Dubois line, but he amps his intensity when playing alongside the 4th line, which is interesting.

Reactions: Docgonzo

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Damn missed the whole game thought it was a later game. 9 and oh on the road. Not too shabby. Moving Fiala off of Dubois line was the trick. Looks like Fiala has woken up. Bustfield had another goal. 16pts in 18 games. Feeling so damn good for him. And Kopi better win his 3rd selke this years he's been a beast offensively and defensive. Now can we not lose to the lowly Habs tomorrow.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
One observation I'll say about Kaliyev - he definitely seems to play better when moved down the lineup, as opposed to up.

Not that he was a liability on the Danault line or Dubois line, but he amps his intensity when playing alongside the 4th line, which is interesting.
i'm not really seeing that personally, he just looks more frustrated to me. hard to say what's causing what but i think it's a bit of a waste having him down there. grundstrom looks like a boat anchor on that PLD line so it's a move that neuters 2 lines imo. just seems a bit square-peggy to me

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
i'm not really seeing that personally, he just looks more frustrated to me. hard to say what's causing what but i think it's a bit of a waste having him down there. grundstrom looks like a boat anchor on that PLD line so it's a move that neuters 2 lines imo. just seems a bit square-peggy to me

Was thinking that during the game but was willing to let it play out

Like yay reward Grundstrom, sure he deserves it, but you can see why he's not better up the lineup

All it really did was effectively blow up the entire bottom six

Also

QB now has more goals than last year haha

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Vatrano is such a dirty, little bitch.

That slew foot against PL was super dirty with the way that he went down. Slew foots are so f***ing dirty because you get your feet kicked out while your upper body gets shoved back down to the ice.

Vatrano also is the one that sucker punched Copley.

Kind of fitting that Vatrano is now a Duck.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Damn missed the whole game thought it was a later game. 9 and oh on the road. Not too shabby. Moving Fiala off of Dubois line was the trick. Looks like Fiala has woken up. Bustfield had another goal. 16pts in 18 games. Feeling so damn good for him. And Kopi better win his 3rd selke this years he's been a beast offensively and defensive. Now can we not lose to the lowly Habs tomorrow.
No way Jose...LA is going to blow them outta the Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1