GDT: 2023-24 season game 18 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @12:30pm 11/24/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Laf and Kaliyev not backing down from anyone

Too many missed golden chances for my liking.

Really need to pot the next goal to let the air out of this one, the longer the ducks hang around the higher a chance for shenanigans

Reactions: Bandit

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
Laf and Kaliyev not backing down from anyone

Really need to pot the next goal to let the air out of this one, the longer the ducks hang around the higher a chance for shenanigans
Well except kaliyev backing down from getting a tad closer on that last chance 😑

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
That check and willingness to do the dirty work from Kempe is exactly what I was talking about. I don't care he missed on the breakaway, as he'll get more opportunities there, but that type of addition to his game, as a vet, is what I love to see.
Yes sir ree

That check and willingness to do the dirty work from Kempe is exactly what I was talking about. I don't care he missed on the breakaway, as he'll get more opportunities there, but that type of addition to his game, as a vet, is what I love to see.
Just don't want to see goons like Josh Manson going after him cause Manson is a dirty basturd!!!

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
And he used to take Fiala type pens all the time. He is the best all around player on the team as it stands today.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

bland

Jul 1, 2004
I'd give Mikey Anderson the nod as the team's best player. He plays virtually perfect defensive hockey every game. But Kempe is clearly the teams best forward.

Both are on excellent contracts, the kinds homegrown players get a year or so early as opposed to the premiums you pay to bring in players from the outside. Nothing beats having your own kids move up into the pivotal spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad