GDT: 2023-24 season game 17 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @6:00pm 11/20/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
F_ZOywLaoAA_b7y

Los Angeles Kings(10-3-3, 23pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Arizona Coyotes (8-7-2 18pts, 5th in Central)
Mullett Arena | Tempe, AZ
TIME: 6:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats
6BALQPW.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

QnDSxkh.png

eqUgIf2.png

Soo3wDl.png

ECesVBG.png

Scratched: Jared Anderson-Dolan, Jacob Moverare
Covid: N/A
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson

:coyotes

CAydQRU.png

VxwaEwl.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Cmon lets see Turcotte 3G 11A in 14 games this season. Would like to see him and Byfield doing a puck retrieval drill against each other in practice.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Pheonix in? Friend said he was. Unsure if that's a "trusted" source. Hope he's practiced the wraparound after the Pens game.

Got to get the win tonight. Rest of Pacific let off the gas. Need to bank some points.

Reactions: LAKings88

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Why would they call Turcotte up for an obvious roster spot when they could Sean Walker him by playing JAD, avoiding calling him up later in the season because we're competing and he doesn't have much experience under his belt, then lose JAD for nothing in the offseason before saying Turcotte has to earn a spot because he has no experience?

I guess on the bright side we can only do this SO many more years in a row because we're short on prospects/assets now

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Why would they call Turcotte up for an obvious roster spot when they could Sean Walker him by playing JAD, avoiding calling him up later in the season because we're competing and he doesn't have much experience under his belt, then lose JAD for nothing in the offseason before saying Turcotte has to earn a spot because he has no experience?

I guess on the bright side we can only do this SO many more years in a row because we're short on prospects/assets now
I think Turc would have been called up already if it was a home game. This is the first time we've seen sustained play by Turc and glimpses of why he was a top pick, they might want to roll with it for a while too. It's hard to justify the block/experience card right now because they certainly aren't playing it with Laferriere and they have every excuse to do so.

I don't get the JAD love affair though. He's a solid player but it's pretty obvious the writing is on the wall with him. Of course I thought the same about Grundstrom, and look what happened there.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Re Copley, Kings are off for 4 days after tonite so I dont see the logic so much.. I guess their 3rd game in 5 days so theres that. Still i think its not a great idea and Copley is not a solution going fwd. Id give him back to backs only and look to solve the problem for this season by experimenting w Rittich and looking for a trade.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I think Turc would have been called up already if it was a home game. This is the first time we've seen sustained play by Turc and glimpses of why he was a top pick, they might want to roll with it for a while too. It's hard to justify the block/experience card right now because they certainly aren't playing it with Laferriere and they have every excuse to do so.
They had Moverare jump on a plane after last night's game. Hard to claim it's a logistical issue when they are calling someone else up to ride the pine.

I don't get the JAD love affair though. He's a solid player but it's pretty obvious the writing is on the wall with him. Of course I thought the same about Grundstrom, and look what happened there.
JAD gets underappreciated in the same way Derek Armstrong - not overly skilled but his effort is never in question. Got a handful of NHL games per season until he finally played more than half a season when he was 23. He finally started putting up good numbers at the age of 29, but he still faced vitriol for being miscast as a top-six player.

I still think he can be a decent bottom-six player, but he needs to be more reliable defensively, particularly on the PK.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3