GDT: 2023-24 season game 17 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @6:00pm 11/20/23

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Re Copley, Kings are off for 4 days after tonite so I dont see the logic so much.. I guess their 3rd game in 5 days so theres that. Still i think its not a great idea and Copley is not a solution going fwd. Id give him back to backs only and look to solve the problem for this season by experimenting w Rittich and looking for a trade.
It is kind of weird. This will be Copely's 5th start, but 3rd start against Arizona this season.

Last time he started in this building he got pulled.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I'm as big a JAD cheerleader as anyone but

When presented with the perfect opportunity to get some NHL time with insulation for your best remaining forward prospect

versus

playing a depth guy you've waived multiple times and are likely to just let go again next year

We are right back in Sean Walker over Spence/Clarke territory.

On the bright side if the chip on Turcotte's shoulder gets any bigger it might require playing time itself

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
Re Copley, Kings are off for 4 days after tonite so I dont see the logic so much.. I guess their 3rd game in 5 days so theres that. Still i think its not a great idea and Copley is not a solution going fwd. Id give him back to backs only and look to solve the problem for this season by experimenting w Rittich and looking for a trade.
I think it makes sense from the standpoint of Talbot currently being on pace to play 67 games. That's way too many games for him considering his age, injury history, and how there just aren't workhorse goalies like there used to be. The stretch this week with Arizona, Montreal, and Anaheim is a good opportunity to see if Copley can get going a bit. The schedule is going to condense a lot more the second half of the season, so I think it's important to save some bullets when it comes to Talbot now when possible.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Turcotte’s now at a point per game through 14 games (3 goals, 11 assists), tied for 18th in the league in scoring. Clarke is just behind him with 13 points in 14 games.

I hope both guys get another shot in the NHL soon.

Reactions: ibleedkings

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Ain't no way those chicks are making it down that hill without breaking at least two hips.

• Haha
Reactions: kingsfan28

shuchukfan

Mar 11, 2015
OC
rub.gif

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Lmao of course we are going to not only play JAD over Turcotte BUT ALSO play him out of position and move Lewis to a position he’s never played before

Organization full of centers pulling a wing for C

Unreal big brain shit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad