GDT: 2023-24 season game 14 LA Kings vs Philadelphia Flyers @7:30pm 11/11/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Hard to believe this is the same team that outplayed the Knights earlier this week. Just nobody was on it tonight. Said it earlier that Flyers did their homework after last week, definitely think the boys thought they were going walk over them again.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Can’t believe we have to listen to all of these Philadelphia sweat hogs talk shit. Getting brow beat by a bunch of Pennsylvania piss ants.
Don’t worry at the end of the day they live in a place like Philly. They can’t browbeat anyone.

Reactions: ru4reals

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Hard to believe this is the same team that outplayed the Knights earlier this week. Just nobody was on it tonight. Said it earlier that Flyers did their homework after last week, definitely think the boys thought they were going walk over them again.
Tortarella looks like he has the reigns on that team.. they responded from the pounding very well esp on a back to back

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Just insane we're this bad at home. Looking foreword to the 4 days off and come out flat against the Panthers.

Reactions: VILARGOD

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Whatever line Fiala goes to just leaks goals.

At least I never know to put stock in the NHL's turnover stats, according to them the Kings only had 3 :laugh:

Just gonna ignore this one, sometimes shit goes wrong everywhere and there ain't a damn thing you are going to do about it.

Master Yoda

LA Legends
Aug 6, 2003
El Paso
He knew it wasn't worth it. The game was crap from the start.
What's the downside? Give up another empty net goal? Maybe it doesn't make a difference on the final score but at the very least, you get to practice end of game situations. Just gave that away because he didn't feel like it. Apparently.

Fiala, Dubois, Danault combined -7
Danault was dog shit. So was Fiala.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Cal with a 750,000$ win. God bless him.

This sucking at home playing like r-words isn't going to cut it. Give the fans a little better than this. Danault has got to get some sleep and figure it out. I love the guy but games like this probably shouldn't happen.

I'm not sure Fialas flaws are as correctable as Danault. It seems like his hands, as quick as they are, can't keep up with his brain.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The Philly game should have been a gimme but I guess Petersen had the last laugh tonight...like someone has said maybe the Kings need to wear their Road Sweaters for Home games cause they're dynamite on the Road and Poo at Home!

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
The Philly game should have been a gimme but I guess Petersen had the last laugh tonight...like someone has said maybe the Kings need to wear their Road Sweaters for Home games cause they're dynamite on the Road and Poo at Home!
Maybe them chrome domes would have helped, aren't we undefeated in those things.

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3