2023-24 San Diego Gulls/Tulsa Oilers

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Colangelo with 2 assists already.

On the first SD goal, Colangelo was in front of the net when Hinds Carrick shot it from the point. Colangelo must have tipped it down. Carrick and Hinds originally was accredited with an assists. Now, Colangelo has the primary and Gawdin the secondary assist. De Leo got his first goal of the game.

On the third SD goal, Colangelo won a puck battle along the boards in the Ozone and got it to Gawdin to the side of the net. Gawdin then had a great pass in front of the net to De Leo to notch his second goal of the game.

Edit: It was a pass from Hinds to Carrick at the point with the shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: lwvs84

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Man, do we have something in colangelo? That would be a weird surprise.
We need 1 of these types of picks to pan out... weve done pretty bad with non top 10 1sts and beyonds at forward as of late.

I guess hes always had the build of a player that would be an ideal fit for the skilled players, but hes been so up and down as a prospect so far ( i know a couple people here been high on him, and a few shark fans are really high on him on their boards)

Reactions: Kalv and lwvs84

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
We need 1 of these types of picks to pan out... weve done pretty bad with non top 10 1sts and beyonds at forward as of late.

I guess hes always had the build of a player that would be an ideal fit for the skilled players, but hes been so up and down as a prospect so far ( i know a couple people here been high on him, and a few shark fans are really high on him on their boards)

Sometimes it takes while for late first rounders and beyond to shine, if they shine. Colangelo took four years since his draft date to look good to look like a potential NHL forward. Terry took seven years from his draft date to become an everyday player and top line winger.

Top-10 guys, those guys have talent just oozing that they can make the NHL jump far sooner and have higher expectations of becoming something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad