Speculation: 2023-24 Roster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I think the short term is the big thing for this team. I'd much prefer this over throwing a longer term at Reinhart, Marchessault or Toffoli. Those seem to be the top RH shots available. Improving the PP would go a long way for this team.

Can Marchessault play on the PK too? Outside of Lundestrom, and maybe Carlsson I really don't trust many of our forwards playing on the PK

Reactions: DavidBL

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Gibson is one of the most sickly athletes I've ever seen. Get that dude a blood test, Jesus. Some fruit or something.
I remember at the start of Terry's breakout season, he was listed as out with an illness like the second or third game of the season. Later in the year he revealed that he was actually a healthy scratch that game. I'm not saying the Ducks do this every time someone is out with an "illness," but they have proved that they are willing to lie about it in certain situations. Because I do agree that Gibson has been out "sick" a suspicious amount lately.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I remember at the start of Terry's breakout season, he was listed as out with an illness like the second or third game of the season. Later in the year he revealed that he was actually a healthy scratch that game. I'm not saying the Ducks do this every time someone is out with an "illness," but they have proved that they are willing to lie about it in certain situations. Because I do agree that Gibson has been out "sick" a suspicious amount lately.
I was going to follow up with something like this, that "illness" has to be a placeholder for simply "not dressing" , because that amount of sick would be mayo clinic-time level. Some patient zero shit.

Reactions: duxfan1101
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad