Boston Bruins 2023-24 Roster and Salary Cap Discussion XII: The sky is falling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
Standing pat and doing nothing honestly wouldn't bother me too much. Coming into this season I think we all kind of agree that it was a transition year where you ride out the bonus overages and see what happens, wouldn't be mad if they stuck with that mentality. I don't think guys like Gryz or Forbort get you good enough returns where losing them for nothing is the end of he world. Jake you need to make a decision on though, need to sign him or trade him.

The one thing I will say is that one way or another you do need to free up enough space to be able to call up guys from Providence. This team misses Beecher's FO% and PKing imo. And I'd like to be able to keep Lohrei up, and maybe see what some other guys in the minors can give you. Maybe give Lysell a cup of coffee, or see what Regula can do on the bottom pair.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
In the end Gold is from what I heard a cap genius and they've been penny pinching all year waiting for this moment. Donny has made great deals in the past. This is their time. Lindholm and Hanifin are still out there.with that being said. Get something great for Ully, Gryz and Debrusk if you can. If not keep them for the playoffs.
By Friday, the move(s) should be made with the future in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad