Boston Bruins 2023-24 Roster and Salary Cap Discussion XII: The sky is falling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
I don't see any of those moves being big upgrades. Not a fan of any of those players outside of the Byram/Mittlestadt deal and I while I like Henrique for depth, but that price for him at this stage of his career is absurd. We'd be roasting Sweeney if he made that deal.

I've seen too much of Ottawa this year (being in their local broadcast region) and Tarasenko is a shell of his former self. He can still shoot a puck but without it he's not very good. He's gonna have trouble keeping up to the pace of the other Panther forwards they way they play.

I know you like Walker but he's really unproven as far as the playoffs go and hasn't really had any success until this year. He could be good for Colorado but it's no guarantee either. There is risk there but they dumped that cap hit of Johansson making it worth it somewhat.

The prices are abnormally high showing how little depth there is in this year's trade market.
Prices abnormally high? There's not been a single deal thus far that's been unreasonable.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
What is he suppose to do with a team that has been competing yrs now selling off assets every deadline? Sooner or later things dry up.It is why I support sitting it out and reloading in off season.Just sitting out 1 deadline could be huge for them to kind of regroup.
But if they can take advantage of a situation they need to do it, take a risk move a player

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Prices abnormally high? There's not been a single deal thus far that's been unreasonable.

That 1st rounder for Henrique and Carrick is disgusting. C'mon if Sweeney or Chiarelli did that we'd be crapping all over it.

I wouldn't of given up a 3rd rounder for what Tarasenko is today.

Pure desperation due to a weak market.

Reactions: pfw19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad