Trois-Rivières Lions 2023-24 Lions de Trois-Rivières

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
He's from Dans Les Coulisses. He has his sources.
Yeah, he’s the same guy who gave a platform to the owner of H30, who stole and pillaged from everyone, on his way to becoming a multi-millionaire.

Imagine the H30 weasel stepping up and buying the 3R franchise — now that would be something.

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah, he’s the same guy who gave a platform to the owner of H30, who stole and pillaged from everyone, on his way to becoming a multi-millionaire.

Imagine the H30 weasel stepping up and buying the 3R franchise — now that would be something.
They would have more exposure on social medias for sure :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
Who's that Truman guy? Is he reliable?
It's this guy

1712084065155.png

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
They would have more exposure on social medias for sure :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Imagine the payback and backlash from competing bloggers making up salacious stuff about the guy’s “investment”.

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
Imagine the payback and backlash from competing bloggers making up salacious stuff about the guy’s “investment”.
You'll get all the stories about the players and Trois-Rivières night life. And some scandals on the road in Worcester, Glen Falls ans Reading.

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
This meeting was done a day before Montreal gets snow tomorrow. 24 hours later and I would be reading the updates instead of positing them.

Also good news that a potential buyer came on board. So he got to meet with the governors today.
Local owners is the best thing that could happen to rally the city behind the team. We'll see how they could get in now.

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
They probably feel comfortable enough about the potential new owners to put it on hold for now, which is very encouraging. As a Habs fan, I'd much rather have the two farm teams close by, it only has advantages. A truly local group would be perfect.
Let's see if the team keep affiliated to the Habs.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
The 3 games this weekend against the Growlers in St-John's will obliviously be cancelled. I don't know how they will deal with this in the standing.

Edit: It will be pts % for the standing. Confirm by the team on Facebook.

Gotta give PKP credit, he came and saved the Als. It would be good if he can do the same for 3R.
Yeah, what I'm saying is that 3M$ is a lot of money for a last minute owner from 3R. If he's involved, I would not complain.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

So teams can get 2 players from the Growlers.

Wouldn't be surprised if they threw a bone to Caufield and signed his brother.

Apart from that, there's obviously the top scorer like Johnson, O'brien and Berezowski.

Maybe they go with recent Clarkson graduate and QC native Mathieu Gosselin (5 pts in 6 games since joining the Growlers).

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

3R official statement. They mention it's a group that is looking to purchase the team and are waiting for the league's approval.

Sucks for Growlers, but I'm happy 3R continues on and someone is looking to purchase the team.

Reactions: GrandBison

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019

3R official statement. They mention it's a group that is looking to purchase the team and are waiting for the league's approval.

Sucks for Growlers, but I'm happy 3R continues on and someone is looking to purchase the team.

That's DSE statement. The city statement is a bit in contradiction with this one as it says that DSE is no longer operating the team.

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
The buyer will be someone local who cares about the city and the region.

I don’t expect PKP or Molson to have any interest in that team
Pierre Michel Auger on 106.9 confirms that Molson is not involved and that there are local interests in a partnership.

Reactions: Vachon23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad