Injury Report: 2023-24 Injury thread (McGinn out 4 months after back surgery)

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
I doesn't sound like Terry's injury is serious---hopefully.

I wish the Ducks would get more physical and finish some of those check they seem to be on the receiving end too much this season.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
I doesn't sound like Terry's injury is serious---hopefully.

I wish the Ducks would get more physical and finish some of those check they seem to be on the receiving end too much this season.
He looked like ass when he came back after the hit on Saturday. Keep him out until he's completely healthy. No need to rush him back.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
No word on McTavish yet? Wonder if it's the same injury from earlier in the year that's still nagging.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
The doctors only work with them after they get injured. How do we stop the massive amount of injuries before some of them happen?
that's why i mentioned the strength and conditioning team. i'm not sure if they're the ones responsible for the entire team's training program or if some of the players have their own guys, but it could very well have something to do with what they're doing in the gym/off ice

also seems like there's been quite a few instances of players returning from injury and then getting hurt again shortly after. it can't just be all bad luck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad