2023-24 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - Playoffs!

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Early looking keeper list:

1. JT Miller
2. Joel Eriksson Ek
3. Kirill Kaprizov
4. Adam Fox
5. Igor Shesterkin
6. Jeremy Swayman
R. Thomas Harley
R.

For now, Zibanejad, Svechnikov and Larkin battling for that 7th spot. That means I have a lot of talent available this off-season if people are looking to add solid keeper options...

Zibanejad, Svechnikov, Larkin, Jarvis, DeBrincat, Matheson and Samsonov to name a few.

Svech, Larkin and Zibanejad were ranked 42nd, 43rd and 52nd respectively in average stats and as of now I only have room for one of them.

So if you wanna trade a higher pedigree keeper for 2 o 3 of those guys, or deal a rookie for one of the guys on that list, hit me up! Also looking to add picks.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
BTW

Do not waste your time trying to bring any change to the rookie rules. I fought against the original changes for many reasons. If the Commish want a unanimous vote for any change on the rookie rules? He wont get a yeah vote from me. I liked the rules how they were before

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Looks like Fedz is going to be your new champion this year! My goalies got cold at the wrong time :( and a few untimely injuries to the top players. Great match!

Reactions: Fedz

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Haha man I dunno, feels like this is a bit of a reverse jinx :sarcasm:

You have 10 guys going compared to his 6 and you're 7 back in +/-, 4 back in PIMs and 1 back in PPPs. Obviously he's close to you in a couple categories too, but it's far from over.

(Also you're only 17 back in saves if one of Markstrom/Talbot plays and Gustavsson doesn't. Feel like all 3 might sit but still it's possible)

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Thanks everyone!

I talked a big game coming in two seasons ago; glad I was able to back it up. A big thank you to Semyon Varlamov, Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen and believe it or not Simon Benoit for their terrific final two weeks.

Look forward to next season!

Reactions: Kuzmenkshow

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Thanks everyone!

I talked a big game coming in two seasons ago; glad I was able to back it up. A big thank you to Semyon Varlamov, Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen and believe it or not Simon Benoit for their terrific final two weeks.

couple of great pick ups

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Thanks everyone!

Guess what? I also had Simon Benoit in my championship team last year. He must be the newest lucky charm!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad