Line Combos: 2023-2024 Red Wings

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
Saw this posted in the Matthew Wood thread on the prospects board. There were 129 players to score 20 or more goals this year. That really caught my eye as the Wings only have 3 :(
The average would be about 4 so it's not as bad as it seems. We just need that 4th 20+ goal scorer to also be a 30 or 40+ goal scorer (ideally the latter), we're ok on depth. Connor or Debrincat would be good options.

dtown77

Dec 29, 2005
Someone please help me here. I've been watching all the playoff games and been looking at free agents and can't come up realistic lineup that can compete with what I have been seeing. I know there has to be hope. Someone show me the light!

Reactions: Ulysses31

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Someone please help me here. I've been watching all the playoff games and been looking at free agents and can't come up realistic lineup that can compete with what I have been seeing. I know there has to be hope. Someone show me the light!
Because all the UFAs this summer are trash and/or depth that's going to be ridiculously overpaid because they're the best of a bad bunch.

Trade for talent or hold pat.

Reactions: lilidk

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I found a way for the Wings to compete next year

:edmonton
Chiarot
UFA rights to Suter and Erne

:wings
McDavid
Draisaitl

:sharks
RFA rights to Lindstrom
UFA rights to Oesterle

Karlsson with 50% retention

:sabres
5th round pick in 2037

Rasmus Dahlin

league minimum contracts for Patrick Kane, Ryan O'Reilly,Patrice Bergeron,David Krejci

Reactions: Shaman464

dtown77

Dec 29, 2005

Chiarot

McDavid
Draisaitl

RFA rights to Lindstrom
UFA rights to Oesterle

5th round pick in 2037

Rasmus Dahlin

league minimum contracts for Patrick Kane, Ryan O'Reilly,Patrice Bergeron,David Krejci
So what would your lines look like in this situation?

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA

Chiarot

McDavid
Draisaitl

RFA rights to Lindstrom
UFA rights to Oesterle

5th round pick in 2037

Rasmus Dahlin

Stevie is that you? If so you might recognize me, I was in the upper bowl of the Joe in the 2002 playoff run. I shouted your name at 3:21 in the first period of game 1 against St Louis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad