OT: 2023-2024 NCAA Hockey Thread

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
New thread for the coming season, and relating news below!
Here was last season's thread...

Now on to the new season news!

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
New thread for the coming season, and relating news below!
Here was last season's thread...

Now on to the new season news!

So you're saying he's going to sign with the Wild?

Reactions: Digitalbooya

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Staying in college one more year will be good for him, and the Coyotes.

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
So you're saying he's going to sign with the Wild?
If I was Leopold I'd be pushing the NIL on him. Not him in particular, as that would probably be a conflict of interest. But his big corporate sponsors/suite holders. Push that NIL up to 1 million a year and maybe he's a Wild.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
If I was Leopold I'd be pushing the NIL on him. Not him in particular, as that would probably be a conflict of interest. But his big corporate sponsors/suite holders. Push that NIL up to 1 million a year and maybe he's a Wild.
I feel like this would be hit with tampering and we would lose 1-2 1st round picks. Prolly top 10 picks too knowing our luck.

Reactions: thestonedkoala

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I’m looking forward to a D1 college hockey season for the first time in almost 8 years. Season tickets have been purchased.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I prefer small towns. My current city has just under 30,000 people and that’s enough for me.

It's WI, so unless you're in the MKE or Madison metro area it's basically all small town. I use Kwik Trip, Dollar General, and Walmart stores to define town sizes for the state.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
It's WI, so unless you're in the MKE or Madison metro area it's basically all small town. I use Kwik Trip, Dollar General, and Walmart stores to define town sizes for the state.
I always found it interesting that Dodgeville has a Walmart, Culver’s, Kwik Trip, all pizza joints, etc. for such a small town, there are a lot of businesses there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad