Prospect Info: [2023 - 144th] Yevgeni Volokhin (MHL - Mamonty Yugry)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
another goaltender? Is this a throwaway draft for HuGo?

Best offensive draft in the years and we draft 3 goalies lol

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Goalies, goalies, more goalies ..... LOL !

Stop bashing Bergy. he was never that bad....
What do you mean never that bad? The results speak for themselves. Before we had Xhekaj's brother in the 4th round, he gave us Connor Crisp in the 3rd round. At least with HuGo we can at least hope the result it different.

Reactions: Big Lurk

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Something bugs me a little, Hughes said their decision concerning Michkov was in part based on the fact they couldn't seen him play cause he was in Russia... then we draft Kolyushkov and Volokhin...

Oh well, like for every players, I'll still hope for the best.

Reactions: calder candidate

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Something bugs me a little, Hughes said their decision concerning Michkov was in part based on the fact they couldn't seen him play cause he was in Russia... then we draft Kolyushkov and Volokhin...

Oh well, like for every players, I'll still hope for the best.

I mean using a top 5 pick on someone you haven't seen in 2 years live is very different than drafting someone after 100 using just video floor recent years.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Flyers took his teammate 3rd round. Why was he scouted higher than this kid, YV has better stats.

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
I guess if they like him. I am a big believer in drafting goalies late. Although somehow I feel the message may have been lost in translation a bit...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad