Pre-Game Talk: 2022 World Junior Hockey Championship

nafrelio

Aug 26, 2005
brite feuchure
Who are the top three players to watch on each team? I keep looking for threads on probable rosters. I have four games here in Red Deer. Just wondering - who's good on Russia (besides Michkov and Petrov :) ), USA, Sweden, Slovakia, Switzerland?

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Who are the top three players to watch on each team? I keep looking for threads on probable rosters. I have four games here in Red Deer. Just wondering - who's good on Russia (besides Michkov and Petrov :) ), USA, Sweden, Slovakia, Switzerland?
The Russians quad is pretty stacked... Gold contenders for sure.

Stups360

Jan 12, 2009
What is the policy on children 12 and under to attend games, does everyone need to be vaccinated regardless of age?

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
What is the policy on children 12 and under to attend games, does everyone need to be vaccinated regardless of age?
No just proof for the adults (and older teens I think) as far as I know, because kids (especially under 12) likely can't have had both shots yet.

Stups360

Jan 12, 2009
No just proof for the adults (and older teens I think) as far as I know, because kids (especially under 12) likely can't have had both shots yet.
makes sense but is there anything that specifically states that? When buying on ticketmaster it states the organizer requires all attendees to be vaccinated.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
USA: Beniers, Knies, Sanderson
Russia: Svechkov, Askarov plus Michkov
Sweden: Holtz, Wallstedt, Edvinsson
Switzerland: Canonica, Knak, Bischel
Slovakia: Nemec, Dvorsky, Chromiak

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
makes sense but is there anything that specifically states that? When buying on ticketmaster it states the organizer requires all attendees to be vaccinated.

From my ticketing email:

"Please note, proof of full COVID vaccination will be required to enter Rogers Place for those 12 and over, and all attendees will be required to wear masks while in the venue. Negative tests will not be accepted."

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I did see that too, but I suspect that's because only Adults (really) can buy tickets that way, more or less. No worries. We're bring our 6 yr old to the Pre-Tourney game Wednesday, and he's only got the one shot, so hopefully it's fine :laugh: He literately can't have the 2nd yet.

Marty McSurly

May 9, 2018

Good summary and for those without a sub who are interested in the Xavier write up.

"I’m a big, big fan of Bourgault and he turned me into an even bigger one this week. He has added some serious deception to his game, with little stutters in his release that force the goalie down early and fake passes that force defenders to bite."

This matches with what he showed in pre-season too.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Good summary and for those without a sub who are interested in the Xavier write up.

"I’m a big, big fan of Bourgault and he turned me into an even bigger one this week. He has added some serious deception to his game, with little stutters in his release that force the goalie down early and fake passes that force defenders to bite."

This matches with what he showed in pre-season too.
Im really interested to see how much he plays. He definitely has the skill but the coaching staff for team canada definitely makes weird decisions the past few years so heres hoping he can play a big role.

Reactions: oilers'72

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Important Information on Event Entry Requirements & Health Checks - Ticketmaster Blog

A member of our group is under 12 years of age and is ineligible for vaccination, can he/she still attend an event requiring vaccination?

Most Event Organizers requiring Health Checks will ask unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test prior to entering the venue. Check your event page or the Event Organizer’s website (usually the venue’s site) for specific diagnostic requirements or entry protocols related to this age group. You can also locate free testing in your area by using this helpful resource developed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.

Also this, so I'm checking myself, but I don't think it will be a big deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad