GDT: 2022 Upper Deck NHL Draft: Bell Centre, Montreal, QC | ROUND ONE July 7th @ 7 pm ET | ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS: PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Howard more good value at the end of the first. Mesar better be the best of these guys.
Howard and Mesar are in the same range on most draft lists. They're mostly in the mid-to-late 1st range. Both small and very skilled. Both fast. Mesar may have more speed.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I know people who were there and they only heard cheers for Slaf. It was probably a couple of isolated idiots.
It was there was an initial ooouufff followed by a smattering of boos that were quickly drowned out by the cheers. So all in all it was quite normal in that sense.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Mesar pick is weird. Slaf pick is the wildest one. Aim at the fence. Hopefully not striked out. Trade for Dach compensate somehow for not drafting Wright. But it costs Romanov. Suddenly the depth on LD is not that great.
I’m ok with Mesar at 26 in a vacuum but tough to take him with Kulich and Lambert there. Howard lost me with the belt buckle lol

expy

Nov 2, 2010
''Marc Bergevin est entré en poste en 2012. Son premier draft fut donc celui de 2013. En 9 repêchages, le directeur général a choisi 6 québécois.''
Draft, trade for, sign, same shit. We're still stuck with Drouin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad