GDT: 2022 Upper Deck NHL Draft: Bell Centre, Montreal, QC | ROUND ONE July 7th @ 7 pm ET | ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS: PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Guys, don't show emotions or disappointment because apparently we can't have our own opinions. We must accept all decisions. The complaint police are complaining.....
I just got back from the Bell Centre and I left with the impression that something went wrong with the plan. Not only that the hot dogs are now Lafleurs not Lesters.

• Haha
Reactions: DavePeak and Habano

BeliveauFan4ever

Apr 10, 2006
Intriguing moves. I’m alright with Slaf, worried about Dach.

Hoping for a couple of good gets Friday.

Thanks to the draftniks here for their homework, their lists, commentary and humor. Time for a night jog then a stone-cold beer in a frosted mug.

Go Habs.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Lambert looks like Anakin Skywalker.

8cb.jpg

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Guys, don't show emotions or disappointment because apparently we can't have our own opinions. We must accept all decisions. The complaint police are complaining.....
There's a difference between questioning decisions and calling them 100% wrong without really explaining why. I doubt anyone here with COVID saw Dach enough to make a 100% educated call on that trade. Maybe one guy, two.

Same for Slaf pick. I hated JK pick. But i did not call it wrong cause i had no seen him enough for that. I just questioned the pick cause i knew BT was the real deal. What i hate around here during the draft is people act like they saw those prospect 100+ games. We all know it's not true.

I mean some guys call this a wasted day. Talk about an over-reaction. That's fine to questionb. Challange. Even say i think it's not good which is different that we wasted our day 100%.

Reactions: Prairie Habs

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Really wish we took the gamble on Lambert. So much talent.

How do you go from "let's gamble from the get go" to "Eh let's just take Mesar for Slaf".

C'est plate on dirait qu'on avait l'occasion de tellement faire un plus grand coup..

29 teams let him pass. Skates well with the puck and can enter the o-zone without effort, but can't do a whole lot after that. And his family seems toxic as hell.

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
There's a difference between questioning decisions and calling them 100% wrong without really explaining why. I doubt anyone here with COVID saw Dach enough to make a 100% educated call on that trade. Maybe one guy, two.

Same for Slaf pick. I hated JK pick. But i did not call it wrong cause i had no seen him enough for that. I just questioned the pick cause i knew BT was the real deal. What i hate around here during the draft is people act like they saw those prospect 100+ games. We all know it's not true.

I mean some guys call this a wasted day. Talk about an over-reaction. That's fine to questionb. Challange. Even say i think it's not good which is different that we wasted our day 100%.

This.

People get called out for their ridiculous hot takes.

Reactions: LaP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad