GDT: 2022 Upper Deck NHL Draft: Bell Centre, Montreal, QC | ROUND ONE July 7th @ 7 pm ET | ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS: PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
There's a difference between questioning decisions and calling them 100% wrong without really explaining why. I doubt anyone here with COVID saw Dach enough to make a 100% educated call on that trade. Maybe one guy, two.

Same for Slaf pick. I hated JK pick. But i did not call it wrong cause i had no seen him enough for that. I just questioned the pick cause i knew BT was the real deal. What i hate around here during the draft is people act like they saw those prospect 100+ games. We all know it's not true.

I mean some guys call this a wasted day. Talk about an over-reaction. That's fine to questionb. Challange. Even say i think it's not good which is different that we wasted our day 100%.
I understand what you're saying but people have a right to voice their opinions. How do the complaint police know whether we've watched these kids or not.

We are not professional scouts but I'll be damned the day someone tells me I can't voice my opinion. Have scouts never been wrong? How many of our first rounders have panned out over the last 20 years?

I will complain and voice my opinion as I please because that's my prerogative. Whoever doesn't like what I have to say, the ignore button is for that.

Reactions: c3z4r
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad