Player Discussion 2022 Training Camp/Preseason General Discussion

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
I have rogers ignite flex channel package so I just replaced one of my flex channels that I never watch with the TVA sports. I didn’t see this game being broadcasted anywhere else.

Reactions: aragorn

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Get IPTV folks, Im so amazed there's not more people doing it these days... Theres literally an app preloaded on most smart TVs now.

Its $100/yr and its like basically every channel on the planet, movies, and all the streaming series available there on demand.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Get IPTV folks, Im so amazed there's not more people doing it these days... Theres literally an app preloaded on most smart TVs now.

Its $100/yr and its like basically every channel on the planet, movies, and all the streaming series available there on demand.
Need to use a VPN, and unless they negotiated a contract with the copyright providers, then it’s not legal for service provider, but yes it’s cheap.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Need to use a VPN, and unless they negotiated a contract with the copyright providers, then it’s not legal for service provider, but yes it’s cheap.

Even if the provider Im using gets shut down at some point, it was only $100 and worth it on so many levels. But yes I understand its not exactly legal - but you have to be really committed to being a law bidding citizen to accept paying what the cable providers want to charge you to watch TV....

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Even if the provider Im using gets shut down at some point, it was only $100 and worth it on so many levels. But yes I understand its not exactly legal - but you have to be really committed to being a law bidding citizen to accept paying what the cable providers want to charge you to watch TV....
Agreed, still need the VPN for other countries, for those interested.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Ya isn't IPTV basically just a form of piracy no different than free streams found online? Seems like the latter would be easier if true.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Ya isn't IPTV basically just a form of piracy no different than free streams found online? Seems like the latter would be easier if true.

Haha spoken like someone whos never seen or used it. If you think watching the Sens games and HBO on Sunday night off of some shady crackstreams.ru website is the easier way to go, then all the power to ya.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Haha spoken like someone whos never seen or used it. If you think watching the Sens games and HBO on Sunday night off of some shady crackstreams.ru website is the easier way to go, then all the power to ya.
Lol you are correct that I haven't. I'm well versed in the world of online options in entertainment though, paid or otherwise, and ime the "free" options are often easier/better. Just look at all the complaints with SNNow and the crap product they offer. I have Center Ice through my cable provider this year, but ime free streams are just as easy after you close an ad or two, but fair enough.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
It's more like a gray market Rivertv/StackTv/Crave type offering out of Vietnam or some other country not as concerned about enforcing local broadcast rights.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
It's more like a gray market Rivertv/StackTv/Crave type offering out of Vietnam or some other country not as concerned about enforcing local broadcast rights.
Interesting. I'll have to read up on it. My lawyer brother always tells me there's no such thing as a gray market, its just a dressed up term to make it sound more legit.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Paid to a company from the UK that had a PayPal option to pay with. Fwiw...
If you thought I was giving you a hard time, please know that wasn't what I meant. I could not possibly care less how people get their content, legally or not, and quite frankly provider's shoot themselves in the foot with shitty services like SNNow apparently is.

Reactions: Samsquanch

SensEnforcer

Nov 23, 2008
Melbourne
Pre-season fireworks incoming?

DJ Smith: “we don’t like that the other team is targeting our guys. We’ll be ready the next game.”

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Pre-season fireworks incoming?

DJ Smith: “we don’t like that the other team is targeting our guys. We’ll be ready the next game.”
Does Ottawa even have anymore fighters in their system? Watson is a terrible fighter, Sabourin isn't bad, but who else could they even call up to be "ready"? Are they going to sign McGrattan or Carkner to a 1 game contract?

Reactions: SensEnforcer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad