WJC: 2022 Team Slovakia roster talk

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Will Sykora receive a ban for one game on the next WCH U20?
Good question i really don't know.
Of course IIHF can investigate Sykora's kneeing for Kemell if they decide so.
But there's no new news or updates of Sykora's kneeing for Kemell so i think IIHF is not suspending him this time.

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
The puck was going wide and went off the inside of his pad lol. It was super unlucky. Sometimes there's no one to blame for a fluke goal.

The reason he was yanked against Canada and Finland was mercy.

I feel bad for Slovak fans - they did what they had to do in beating Latvia. It was their neighbors who let them down by deciding not to play the first 2 periods vs Latvia. Czechs are now paying for their lackadaisical effort, as they'll face a dominant US team in the QF instead of a very beatable Swedish team.
If Latkoczy would have been square to the shooter the shot would have bounced off him. He was lazy to move and the shot went through him. Luckily or not it went in.

Blaming Czechs for Slovakia not qualifying to the QF is downright laughable. Slovakia should have won in regulation over Latvia and it wouldn't matter if Czechs won or lost that last game.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
If Latkoczy would have been square to the shooter the shot would have bounced off him. He was lazy to move and the shot went through him. Luckily or not it went in.

Blaming Czechs for Slovakia not qualifying to the QF is downright laughable. Slovakia should have won in regulation over Latvia and it wouldn't matter if Czechs won or lost that last game.
He was square to the shooter:

1660650850416.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad