GDT: 2022 STANLEY CUP discussion thread Part 9. Final. Tampa Bay Lightning 3 (0) vs Colorado Avalanche 4 (1)

Pick your winner here

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It kinda hurts seeing Sergachev and McDonagh being contributors to this modern day dynasty. Brisebois as well.

I always wondered what a Mcdonagh-Subban pair would have done for us
LOL It would have gotten PK traded long before it happened? :sarcasm:

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Cernak is the heart of that D and more important than 3rd pairing loser Sergachev. :sarcasm:

Honestly the f***ing Sergachev trade just get's uglier and uglier as time goes by!! f***
Giving free supplementary scoring to Tampa, who at the time had no depth beyond Hedman offensively on D. They were a flawed, vulnerable team. Bergey helped perfect them because he thought he was paying for a bona fide center with bloodlines.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Colorado doesn't have it. What is it. I don't know, just know they don't have it. Tampa has it. Colorado got to the finals (and I picked them to) because the west was awful this year. They were legitimately the only elite team in the west. Whereas the east had like 3-5 elite teams. I wish my prediction of Tampa 3 peating got proven wrong in the first round but theyre just too clutch
Tampa can play any style of hockey, Colorado is not there yet IMO.

Reactions: rik schau

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Y'all are a little fast burying the avs. They are figuring out Tampa also, and doing so without Kadri. While I hate the POS he's still a very good player.

If only the goalie battle was a bit more even.

Apr 28, 2010
Colorado doesn't have it. What is it. I don't know, just know they don't have it. Tampa has it. Colorado got to the finals (and I picked them to) because the west was awful this year. They were legitimately the only elite team in the west. Whereas the east had like 3-5 elite teams. I wish my prediction of Tampa 3 peating got proven wrong in the first round but theyre just too clutch
Goaltending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad