GDT: 2022 STANLEY CUP discussion thread Part 9. Final. Tampa Bay Lightning 3 (0) vs Colorado Avalanche 4 (1)

Pick your winner here

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Da hell, missed the game. I’m in NYC, and saw lots of Rags jersey of course and ONE Bolt one. A brave guy, but he prolly put it after the win.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkovsKnee

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
kind of cool to see Chelios and Messier on the American broadcast. who would you say had the better career? in my mind they're kind of equal

While Chelios was great, Messier had the better career. 3rd overall in points, 2nd overall in playoff scoring, 2 Hart/Lindsay awards, 1 Conn Smythe, and 6 Cups (he was a key contributor in all of them).

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
Maybe it's just me but while I agree that it's really awesome to see two legends like them, they strike me both as being very uncharismatic. Messier looks like a ghost :(
nah its just that Chelios looks like he owns a tanning bed :laugh:

also i'll take uncharismatic legends like Messier and Chelios over uncharismatic no-names like Boucher and Weekes any day!

Reactions: Licou

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I don't normally make comments about broadcasters or networks but I have to say TNT has done a really good job with playoff hockey.

Does he play the Goaltender Position? :skeptic:
No kidding...having a 40 year old who is as consistent as a NCAA freshman has not worked real well for Edmonton.
It doesn't help that they pay a bottom pairing D 9 million per season.
Kulak > Nurse

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Lehkonen is a good player to insulate your elite talent with. Too bad we decided Carey Price would be our only elite talent for such a ridiculous period of time.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Lehkonen is a good player to insulate your elite talent with. Too bad we decided Carey Price would be our only elite talent for such a ridiculous period of time.
I wouldn’t mind him back if we could somehow lose Armia. I like his impact on work ethic with the kids.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad