2022 Season Discussion Thread

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Gotta go Burrow. Though you have to imagine Brady is going to have a vengeance game at some point and will probably try to tee off against the lowly Panthers.

Dillion + Etienne are my picks.

Brady hasn't done much for me this year but at the same time, Panthers are an absolute tire fire.

Atlanta isn't exactly a juggernaut either but Burrow did do very well against a better Saints team.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Brady hasn't done much for me this year but at the same time, Panthers are an absolute tire fire.

Atlanta isn't exactly a juggernaut either but Burrow did do very well against a better Saints team.
Yeah I have the Brady-Evans stack in my 2nd league, been a bit of a bummer so far.

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
I hesitate between WanDale Robinson, MVS, Corey Davis and Nico Collins for my last Flex spot (PPR).

Thinking about starting Robinson, but wanted to know your opinions

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
I hesitate between WanDale Robinson, MVS, Corey Davis and Nico Collins for my last Flex spot (PPR).

Thinking about starting Robinson, but wanted to know your opinions

I like Robinson.

I need to either Start Goff this week due to byes or pick up someone like Mills from Hou who I think could have to chuck it a lot. I really don’t like Goff vs Dallas defense

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Dear Lord, I hope you ended up starting Burrow over Brady lol

Barging in on your comment here. Had Brady as my backup, but thinking about dropping him. I think his off the field marriage struggles is becoming too much. Hurts has been my go-to for QB1 since the start of the season. Was going to go with Dak but someone had picked him up last week when he was improving.

Thinking about either Dan Jones from the Giants, Andy Dalton from the Saints, or Trevor Lawrence from the Jags.. decisions decisions

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Barging in on your comment here. Had Brady as my backup, but thinking about dropping him. I think his off the field marriage struggles is becoming too much. Hurts has been my go-to for QB1 since the start of the season. Was going to go with Dak but someone had picked him up last week when he was improving.

Thinking about either Dan Jones from the Giants, Andy Dalton from the Saints, or Trevor Lawrence from the Jags.. decisions decisions
Yeah, I have Brady as my #1 QB in my secondary league and he's been a big bust so far! I thought he could overcome the off-the-field things, but I guess that added onto age just really is proving to be too much for him.

That's a tough choice, I'd probably lean Daniel Jones. His rushing upside is crazy, and he seems the most comfortable in his team's system. The Giants might actually be forreal, I guess lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Got offered Hubbard and Burrow for Allen. Both of them still have a bye and I have Burrow in another league, so I can pass this, right? Kinda like having Allen lol

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
May sound crazy but I think Allen and Herbert are in a tier by themselves this year. All things equal I take Allen (but it's really close in a 6 point passing league), but if I have to take him mid second and I can get Herbert in the 3rd/4th then I'd say Herbert is the better value.

Looking back now in hindsight, had a similar thought process of Herbert and Allen being the top 2, a tier above Mahomes #3.

Allen and Mahomes are killing it. Herbert might be the 2nd most disappointing fantasy QB in terms of expectation vs production so far this season. I don’t think it’s all on missing Kenan Allen.

Russel Wilson has to the most disappointing.

Reactions: BGDDYKWL

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I guess it's a good problem to have but I have to sit 3 of these guys this week not sure which 3 to start (need a WR, RB and Flex) (WR1 is JJ, RB1 is Walker)

Swift (or Williams)
Etienne
Robinson
Lamb
Higgins
G. Davis

half ppr.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Anyone else noticing the what I consider out-of-the-ordinary abundance of productive backs vs receivers in their leagues? It's been the opposite for a long time, where you could always find a receiver if you needed one, and that having a back you could trade meant you were looking sat a solid upgrade at receiver. But this year there's quality depth at RB and not at WR. My league has a kind of funky scoring system so maybe it's just us.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
With the Toney to KC trade, any other wide receivers to target ahead of the trade deadline? Thinking about guys who are available in most leagues like a Chase Claypool.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Anyone else noticing the what I consider out-of-the-ordinary abundance of productive backs vs receivers in their leagues? It's been the opposite for a long time, where you could always find a receiver if you needed one, and that having a back you could trade meant you were looking sat a solid upgrade at receiver. But this year there's quality depth at RB and not at WR. My league has a kind of funky scoring system so maybe it's just us.

This is where it gets confusing for me. I have plenty on depth in my RBs (McCaffrey, Mostert, Conner, Jamaal Williams and Henderson Jr). The problem is, people are complaining they want RBs, but nobody wants to give me a WR for an upgrade. My league 'sucks' where nobody is willing to make a deal. :huh:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
This is where it gets confusing for me. I have plenty on depth in my RBs (McCaffrey, Mostert, Conner, Jamaal Williams and Henderson Jr). The problem is, people are complaining they want RBs, but nobody wants to give me a WR for an upgrade. My league 'sucks' where nobody is willing to make a deal. :huh:
I think that’s because there’s no WR depth, and also because what should be an upgrade ends up not being and equivalent RB-for-WR deal.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Injuries to Deebo, Chase, and Dotson have me choosing between Devante Parker, Rondale Moore, and Olamede Zaccheaus as my WR2 behind Tyler Boyd. Right now thinking Zaccheaus

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Injuries to Deebo, Chase, and Dotson have me choosing between Devante Parker, Rondale Moore, and Olamede Zaccheaus as my WR2 behind Tyler Boyd. Right now thinking Zaccheaus
I’m going to become the joker

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
55.02 points with Boyd and Hurst still to play tomorrow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad